Chapter 55

CHAPTER 55

HARRY'S POV

"So, when are we leaving?" I yawned from Andee's bed. It's early, too early. Thanksgiving was yesterday and it was a total blast. Now I can see why all these Americans love it. You eat a shit ton of food and hang out with your family.

Today's the day I'm meeting Andee's family and to say I'm nervous is an understatement. She's told me many times that they are going to love me but I'm not so sure. She has four older brothers. FOUR!!! That's four men who can most definitely kick my ass. She came into the house early this morning and woke me up. She didn't want to bother the boys or anyone else so we went back to her room. We walked back to the shed and into Andee's room. I slept a little longer while she was showering and stuff but now I'm up and there's no way I'm going back to sleep, my nerves are getting the best of me.

"As soon as I'm done getting ready." She called through the door. She's probably getting dressed.

"What's your family like?" I yawned and pushed my hair back. I need to get it cut, it's getting way too long and it's constantly in my face.

"Well you're just about to meet them, why would I tell you about them?" She called through the door. I can tell she's smirking. She's messing with me.

"Andee..." I whined and I heard her chuckle. "I'm really nervous... can you just tell me what they're like so I'm semi-prepared for this? I don't want to fuck it up." I explained, resting my forearms over my forehead.

"Fine..." she groaned and rolled her eyes playfully. "My brothers are going to mess with you. That's their favorite thing to do, they'll probably play some pranks, mess with your head, who knows."

"Fucking great..." I groaned, even more nervous now. This was supposed to help! This is not helping!

"My mother loves to pry but she's just a big marshmallow. My dad doesn't say much but he's awesome, he's the most chill... and I think that's about it..." she smiled as she turned and hairsprays her blonde curls.

"Well that didn't help at all..." I mumbled as I walked to the bathroom door, leaning against the frame.

"Don't worry about it Harry, I know they will love you." She smiled up at me and most of my nerves melted away when she looked at me like that. I've loved this girl for what seems like forever and to have her finally looking at me the way I've always looked at her makes me so happy.

I smile at her without even noticing and she stands on her toes to press a kiss to my cheek. My cheek is on fire where her lips made contact and I want to kiss her so badly but we're taking things slow. She needs time to adjust and I will give her that time. I don't want to lose something that I just got, something so precious that I can't even fathom how much she means to me.

I know it's only been about five months that I've known Andee and I'm sure people probably think I'm crazy for thinking this way but I have no second guessing on my feelings. I don't know what it is with Andee but we just clicked. It was like magic. Our personalities fit so well together and I don't think there is a better person for me out there than her. I have no other explanation other than, I just know.

"You keep saying that but I'm still nervous." I breathily chuckle as I run another hand over my hair.

"Don't do that." She giggles as she pulls my hands away from my unruly mop of curls. "You messed it up, now I have to fix it..." she rolled her eyes and pushed me down onto the bed; I sat down and looked up at her as she slid her hands into my hair. She caressed my head lightly and I sighed at the feeling of her touch. She gently moved my hair back to the way it was and my eyes opened when she stopped moving her hands. She was looking down at me intently, her big brown eyes boring into mine. She had her lip in between her teeth, taunting me. Her hands moved to my cheeks and she leaned down and connected our lips. My eyes fluttered closed at the sweetness of the slow kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly and pulled her as close as I could. She stood between my parted legs while I sat on the bed. She pulled away before I could do anything else but she kept our foreheads together. I sighed heavily at the same time she did.