Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

ESTHER'S POV

"Uggghhhh!!! I hate being sick!!!" I croaked out to the picture window on my computer that held Andee.

The concert was two weeks ago and Andee hasn't visited since then. I miss her a lot. And now I am sick... I always get sick at the weirdest times... like the middle of summer!!! I'm skyping Andee right now, yah know, just catching up with her.

"I know how you feel babe..." she said giving me a sympathetic smile. "What do you have?" she asked me.

"Oh..." my voice sounds so weird when I'm sick.... "Just the usual stuff." Sniffle. "stuffed nose, sore throat, losing voice, pounding headache, fever, chills, aches..." I coughed a little. "And coughing..." I added on.

"Wow... that's a hefty list!" she exclaimed. "Is it contagious?" she asked.

"I don't know. I would cover your mouth if I were you." I mumbled.

"We are skyping dipshit..." Andee laughed.

"Shut up!!! I don't function right when I'm sick!!! I can't think straight!" I pouted and Andee just continued to laugh.

There was a knock on the door so I turned my head.

"Who is it?" Andee asked.

"I don't know..." I trailed off. "Who is it?" I called towards the door.

"It's Dr. Harry!!!" I heard a yell from the other side of the door. I chuckled at him.

"Come in!!!" I called in my frail voice. "It's Harry." I told Andee a small smile made its way to her face. AAWWWWW!

The door opened and sure enough in walked Harry.

"I am here to take care of the sick patient until Niall can come and take over!!! He's on the phone with management at the moment." He noticed Andee on my screen. "Oh... Hey Andee!!! I didn't know you had a Skype! We should totally call each other sometime!?" he suggested. She looked uncomfortable at first but then agreed. "What are you wearing Esther!?" he gestured to my outfit. I still hadn't changed from work. "Go change into your pajamas!!!" he shook a finger at me as I made my way to my room. I could hear Andee laughing in the background.

I emerged five minutes later wearing a sweatshirt, leggings, slippers and my glasses.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=87980032 (Esther's pajamas)

Harry is right. I don't know why I was still in my work clothes. These are so much more comfortable. When I got back to the couch Harry and Andee were laughing at each other. They are so cute...

"Well I have your Skype name! I better get going!!! See ya later Esther!!! Get better soon!!!" Andee said her farewells, waving, before she shut her computer. I shut mine and then sat down on the couch.

I leaned back and rubbed my forehead... this darn headache. I groaned and Harry's head snapped over to me.

"Niall said I better take good care of you until he gets here... what's wrong?" Harry asked, standing up in a panic.

"Could you get me some Aspirin for my headache?" I asked, my eyes closed.

"sure... where is it?" he asked.

"In the medicine cabinet in the bathroom." I mumbled. Harry ran off and I laid down on the couch instead of sitting up. I covered myself with my blanket

Harry came back with two aspirin and a juice box. I smiled at him and then took the pills.

"Nice sweatshirt." He smiled at me.