Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

NIALL'S POV

I had just responded to a text Essi had sent me and laughing silently under my breath. I looked up and all of the boys were looking at me with smug smiles.

"What?" I asked innocently, knowing exactly what they were going to say.

"You TOTALLY have a thing for Esther!!!" Louis said loudly and I blushed.

"No I don't..." I mumbled.

"YES YOU DO!!!" they all screamed at different times.

"Whatever...." I mumbled, blushing even more, if that was possible.

"Hey man.... Don't be embarrassed! She is an awesome girl!!!" Liam said slapping me on the back.

"I know....." I said smiling slightly.

"What's with you already staying over at her house??? Huh???" Louis asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh my gosh Louis... it's not like that... we fell asleep watching a movie!!! Nothing happened!!!" I said putting my head in my hands, even more embarrassed.

"Hahahahahahahahaha" Louis threw his head back in laughter as I shot him a glare. "I know you're not like that mate.... I just wanted to see how you would react." He said grinning as I threw a pillow at him. It hit him right in the head.

"BULLSEYE!!!" I screamed, throwing my hands up in victory.

"OOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!" Louis screamed sarcastically.

We spent the rest of the day talking and watching movies. I texted Esther the whole day...

**

"NIALL GET YOUR BUM OUT OF BED!!! WE ARE GOING TO ESTHER'S APARTMENT TO PICK THEM UP THEN WE ARE GOING TO CHUCK E CHEESE'S" I heard Louis scream the next morning.

"What???" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. All of the boys were in my room, already dressed and smiling at me.

"We haven't done anything on the list yet!!! We need to get going!!!" Liam said pulling me into a standing position.

"Get dressed bud." Harry said.

"Okay..." I mumbled as they left the room.

I was yawning when I realized what we were doing today. We are going to Chuck E. Cheeses... I haven't seen Essi in two days... I hope Andee is ok... Essi said she was doing something with Andee and her sisters yesterday to try and get her to recover faster...

I threw on a red hoodie, jeans, white Supras and my red snapback and ran out my door.

"Someone's eager to see a certain someone???" Zayn said, laughing.

"Maybe..." I trailed off grinning like an idiot.

**

When we knocked on Essi's door, no one answered, which had me a little worried, it is nine thirty.... We knocked again and then I tried to turn the knob... sometimes she forgets to lock it...

Sure enough the door wasn't locked and we all shuffled in. They were both sleeping on the couch. Andee was spread out on most of the couch and Essi was squished onto one cushion.

Harry tripped over his own feet and almost fell, mumbling, "Shit..." under his breath. Just then Andee picked her phone off of her chest and threw it in our direction. Damn... she's got an arm!!!

It his Zayn right in the balls. He groaned and fell to the ground as I burst out laughing, very loudly. Essi opened her eyes barely before saying "Ice is in the kitchen." Then she snuggled back into the arm of the couch. All of the other boys were cackling at Zayn as he got up and waddled into the kitchen to get ice.