Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36
            NIALL'S POV

I traced patterns on Essi's back as she slept against my chest. I watched the sun rise higher into the clouded sky. It was a beautiful sight, almost as beautiful as the face looking up at me. Essi is finally relaxed and understands that Andee is going to be okay... it took a lot of convincing but she is finally at ease. She is sleeping. Her perfect lips are in a slight smile as she subconsciously snuggles into my body, her arms tightening around my torso. I smiled as I leaned back and closed my own eyes, my arms wrapped tightly and protectively around the girl I love.

**

ESTHER'S POV

My eyelids slowly fluttered open as I realized I was on the beach... the memories of my and Niall's moonlight stroll came flooding back and made me smile. I felt Niall's hand rubbing my back. He was laid out on the sand and my body was squished next to his. My arms were wrapped around his torso. He had one arm around me and the other was behind his head. He was staring up at the clouded sky.

"What time is it?" I asked in my sleepy voice as I leaned my head back on his chest.

"It's 3:30." Niall stated smiling.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" I screamed sitting up straight as a board as Niall laughed at me.

"It's okay princess..." he kissed the top of my head as he sat up as well. "Harry's with Andee and you needed to sleep. You looked too comfortable out here for me to move you so I just let you sleep." He smiled as he laced his hand with mine.

I smiled slightly at his sweet gesture before I talked. "how long have we been out here?" I asked looking into his happy blue eyes.

"Since about 4:00 this morning." He laughed.

"Oh my god..." I giggled as I shook my head.

"I'm glad you woke up because you have to get ready." He said as he stood up, breaking our hands apart. He looked down at me as I looked up at him completely confused.

"Get ready for what?" I asked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"I'm taking you out tonight." He smiled at me as he kissed my nose. "you need to let loose a little." He grinned before pecking my lips.

"What's with all the kisses?" I giggled.

"Do you not like them?!?" he responded, pretending to be hurt.

"No... I like them bu-" I stopped talking because Niall was peppering my face with kisses. My cheeks, forehead, eyelids were all touched by his lips multiple times. I was giggling uncontrollably. "Niall!!! Stop it!!!" I giggled as he finally stopped.

"I've missed you." He said as he leaned our foreheads together and stared into my eyes.

"I didn't go anywhere Niall." I laced both of our hands together and rested them on his chest.

"Not physically... but I lost you there for a couple of days... you weren't my Essi..." he explained. My cheeks were pink with the way he called me his Essi... it made my stomach flutter in the best way.

"I'm here now..." I whispered before he connected our lips. My arms immediately wrapped around his neck, fingers tangling in his golden locks. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer. He lifted me up and I smiled into the kiss.

"I'm sure glad..." he whispered when we broke apart. I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers, as we made our way back to the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we went in the door.

"Can't tell you that!!!" he teased as we walked into the living room.