Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

ESTHER'S POV

We are currently standing in O'Hare airport in Chicago... I'm really nervous... I've never flown before... don't get me wrong I'm really excited but I'm nervous at the same time... I don't like heights very much... but it's exciting to experience something new. Rubie and Charlie are going to run the bakery while we're gone so I'm not worried about that.

We were waiting for our flight to be able to board... the boys are disguised. Rosie decided to come with us!!! We finally talked her into it... it took a while but she eventually agreed... all of us girls were dressed fairly similar, leggings, TOMS, and crew necks... Andee told me that I would get cold on the plane so I should dress warm.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90032126 (Esther's outfit)

http://www.polyvore.com/rosie_plane_ride/set?id=90120381 (Rosie's outfit)

http://www.polyvore.com/andee_plane_ride/set?id=90120617 (Andee's outfit)

"So... Andee... I see you like London boys?" Louis teased Andee about her sweatshirt. She just giggled in response, she's getting so much more comfortable around them. "Well lucky for you there are four London boys right here!" Louis gestured to himself, Liam, Harry and Zayn and they were all posing weirdly. She laughed harder.

"What about Irish boys??? Do you like me Andee?" Niall whined, pretending to be hurt.

"Esther likes you too much. There's no more room to like you!" Andee teased me as well.

Just as I was about to tease her back the intercom told us our flight was boarding. Oh. My. God... here we go.

I gulped and Niall looked over at me. he grabbed my hand, squeezed it and then leaned in to kiss my cheek. I relaxed when his lips touched my skin. His lips lingered longer than usual and he whispered in my ear.

"You'll do fine princess... I'll be right next to you the entire time..." he pulled away from me and I smiled at him.

We grabbed our carry-ons and marched onto the plane.

The boys had gotten us tickets in first class!!! My first time on a plane and I get to sit first class!!! Woohoo!!!

I sat down in my seat and sighed... this is so exciting... my first real trip with Niall as my boyfriend. We've been going out for two months now... I feel like we are getting pretty serious... not in that way... we might be moving too fast but I really trust him so I don't care.

Our faces have been on a few magazines and Niall showed me his twitter one time... it was literally EXPLODING with all the questions and crap that people are asking about us.

"Essi? Are you alright?" Niall squeezed my hand and used his other hand to turn my face to look at him. I blinked a couple of times to clear my mind and come back to reality. "What were you thinking about?" he asked me, smiling, he knows me so well.

"Oh." I smiled back at him. "I'm just excited." I smiled again.

"Are you nervous?" he asked me tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah... a little." I smiled weakly.

He smiled at me, put both hands on either side of my face and then leaned in and kissed my forehead, my eyes fluttered closed. Then he moved down and kissed the tip of my nose. When I opened my eyes he put our foreheads together and looked me in the eyes. "You'll do fine." He whispered and pecked my lips quickly. He pulled away but kept his hands on my face. "I fly all the time." He smiled again. "It's not scary."  He brushed his thumbs along my cheek bones and then released my face, just holding my hand.