Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

ANDEE'S POV

Niall had wrapped Chet in a towel so he didn't get any cupcake on him. He looked like a little baby the way Niall was carrying him.

Harry kept staring at me... I don't know why he was staring at me but it was kind of making me uncomfortable. He obviously doesn't know my past otherwise he wouldn't be doing this. He doesn't know what I've been through and why I am the way I am. He doesn't know that I've never trusted anyone aside from Esther and my family. He doesn't know anything.

He was really attractive though.... His dimples and perfect grin made him look so innocent... and childlike... when he looks me in the eyes I feel ice shoot up my spine... I don't know if that is a good thing.... But I've never felt it before, so it could be either. His eyes were the prettiest shade of green I have ever seen, and he is actually taller than me.

Since I'm tall I can never find boys that are taller than me. but he is six foot something.... He is toned and muscled..... and...... perfect.

Hold up Andee..... you need to calm down...... last time you liked someone...

"Hey Andee? You alright?" Esther asked, worry in her eyes and voice. I hadn't realized my hands were clenched into fists, I was grinding my teeth together and I was staring straight forward.

"Oh..... ummm. Yeah....... I'm fine...." I trailed off, not making any sense. I hoped they hadn't noticed.

"Is something wrong?" Harry asked looking me in the eyes again. I swear if I look exactly how I feel right now, I would be a pile of mush at his feet.

"Oh no... there's nothing wrong... I'm just tired and I spaced out." I laughed and smiled even though it was fake. I knew Esther didn't buy it but she wasn't going to say anything.

Finally we were at the apartment. I opened the door and everyone walked in. Chunk and Babbs started meowing immediately when they saw Harry, I knew how he was about cats. I chuckled a little at this.

I took Chet away from Niall and I started walking into the bathroom. "Hey Esther? You wanna help me???" I asked hopefully.

"Heck no!!! I hate giving dogs baths and I'm gonna have to do it for the next four months by myself so no. you can do it." she said with a joking smile.

"Uuuuuuuggggghhh..... fine." I groaned.

I walked into the bathroom and set Chet in the bathtub. The sides were high enough that there was no way he was gonna get out. He just looked around and then started to cry.

"Oh no...... please don't cry!!!" I said melting at the depressing sound. "ESTHER!!!!! HE'S CRYING!!!!!!" I wailed out of the bathroom.

"I am not coming in there!!!!! Suck it up buttercup!!!!!!" she screamed back, I could tell she was smiling.

"Please, please, please, please stop crying!!!" I wailed to the precious puppy who was breaking my heart at the moment. He looked so adorable all covered in cupcakes. I laughed at his adorableness and he perked up at my laughing. His ears lifted up and his tongue hung out of his mouth.

"Mind if I join?" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Harry standing in the doorway.

"Yeah... sure I don't care!" I said excitedly. I started running the bathwater after that, making sure it was the right temperature before I plugged the drain. Chet kept wining as the water started to touch his paws. Then he realized what the strange warm liquid was and started jumping in it. he slipped a couple of times with I found adorable. Harry was sitting on the closed toilet and I was sitting on the ground. Both of us were laughing at Chet.