Chapter 45

CHAPTER 45

ESTHER'S POV

When I woke up my head was on Niall's chest as it rose and fell with his deep breaths. His hands were lightly combing through my hair and I sighed in content.

He was humming one of my favorite songs of all time, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. I smiled and squeezed Niall tighter and he chuckled.

"I was wondering when you would wake up..." he laughed, his voice raspy with sleep.

"Your voice is funny when you wake up." I giggled.

"Shut up!" he ruffled my hair making me laugh harder.

"By the way, you were just humming one of my favorite songs of all time." I sat up and he smiled while he sat up as well.

"I love that song too. We sang a cover of it on the beach at the What Makes You Beautiful video shoot." He smiled.

"I know...." I blushed, he had never told me that but I am a loyal fan. I have watched every single video I could get my hands on.

"How?" he laughed, brushing my cheek with his thumb before lifting my chin so I could look at him, a goofy grin spread across his face.

"I've watched probably every single video posted on Youtube with you guys in it." I gave in and told him. "I'm a very proud Directioner." I winked at him.

"Just a proud Directioner?" he brought his face closer to mine.

"I'm a very proud girlfriend as well." I grinned before he leaned in and connected our lips.

"I'm very glad." He smiled when he pulled away.

"Me too," I brushed my nose against his and then jumped out of bed, grabbed his hand and drug him out of the blankets.

"Where are we going?" he laughed at me.

"I don't know... you still haven't shown me around this place." I gave him a look.

"Well than allow me to show you around." He did a little bow before leading me down the hallway, giggling the whole way.

Niall showed me everything in his apartment. The kitchen was fancy and the boys' broken awards in the living room were adorable. It was an overall beautiful apartment.

After grabbing some random food from the kitchen we sat down on the couches in the living room.

"So... how many days out of the year do you actually spend in this flat?" I asked, my mouth full of cereal.

"You're using British terminology now?" he smiled at me.

"Just answer the question." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"It depends... if we have a tour than not many but if we don't I'm here quite a bit." He shrugs.

"Do you like it in London?" I stared at him.

"Yeah... it's nice here... there are times when I miss Ireland a lot but I get to visit so it's not like I can never go back..." he shrugs again. "You're coming to Ireland with me right?" his eyes turn hopeful as he turns his head to me.

"Yeah... sure." I smile at how his face lights up.

"I want you to meet my dad." He grins. "And the rest of my family. I want to show you off." He whispers in my ear as he comes closer.

"Stop...." I drug out the word and he just laughed at me.

"Okay babe... what do you want to do today?" he asked before I fed him a bite of my cereal, giggling.