Chapter 33

CHAPTER 33

ESTHER'S POV

"NOOOO!!!" I screamed as I saw Andee lying on the pitcher's mound, passed out from the pain, her right arm hanging off of the side of her body like it wasn't attached.

This can't be happening... this is all a bad dream and I'm going to wake up here in a second and Niall will comfort me... this is a nightmare... reality doesn't hurt this much.

I watched as coaches ran up to the mound. When they got there Andee had woken up and when they touched her arms she screamed bloody murder.

I felt the first tears roll down my cheeks as I collapsed and Niall caught me. I buried my head in my hands and hung there like a rag doll, whispering to myself.

"She'll be okay... she has to be... this is a bad dream..." when she screamed again I knew this wasn't a dream.

"Essi?" Niall didn't know what was happening he just held me.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"What is going on!?!?" Liam shouted.

"Is Andee going to be alright???" Harry said frantically.

I braved another look out on the field to see the trainer pop Andee's shoulder back into the socket and Andee let out the loudest scream I have ever heard. I whimpered in Niall's arms and he hugged me tighter. This is serious...

HARRY'S POV

I have no idea what's going on. The girl I love is screaming in pain and her best friend is in tears and on the verge of a panic attack. Andee's arm is not natural looking. No one was answering me on what was going on. All us boys could do was sit there and stare at what the trainers and coaches were doing to Andee.

"What's going on???" I asked for the hundredth time.

Rosie was sitting in her seat hand over her mouth, tears streaming down her cheeks and wasn't responding, even when I shook her shoulders. Zayn was crouched in front of her trying to get her back to normal.

I walked up to Ess and Niall and tapped on her shoulder.

"Ess???" I pleaded.

No answer.

"Ess?!?!?" I got more frantic.

Still no answer.

I turned her around more harshly than I wanted to but I'm freaking out. I have no idea what is happening or what will happen to Andee and I love her... I need to know she's going to be okay...

I ignored Niall's protests as I pried her hands off of her face and looked straight into her tear filled eyes. I was gripping her shoulders rather tightly, not on purpose, but my stress level wasn't helping.

"Ess!?!?" I practically yelled in her face. "What's going on?" I asked, she just shook her head and continued to cry.

"What happened to Andee???" I slightly shook her. Niall was yelling at me but I don't care.

"I don't know..." she said to me.

"Is she going to be okay?!?!?" I screamed, shaking her more violently. I have no intention of hurting her but I'm freaking out.

"I don't know!!!" she sobbed, eyes showing a little bit of fear... that's the last thing I wanted...

"HARRY!!!! Let her go!!!" Niall angrily yelled at me and it finally broke through to me. I released Esther's arms and she sobbed again, turning around to Niall and collapsed in his arms.