Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

NIALL'S POV

"You boys are going to take six months off." Simon said to us. All of our faces broke out into smiles. We never got days off, let alone half a year. We were all so busy, never having time to visit family or old friends. "And you are going to stay in Bloomington, Illinois." He finished.

"Where the hell is that?" Harry asked, with the same confused expression all of our faces held.

"It's in central Illinois." Simon explained.

"You have never specified where we had to vacation at." Louis said a little edge in his usually teasing voice.

"Well no matter where you guys go, there is always a multitude of fans and we have to hire extra security and send them with you. You guys never end up having fun. And you always end up getting mad at all the fans. So we are taking away that option." Simon finished. All of us boys settled back into our chairs and sighed, knowing he was right.

"Wait." Liam said with a worried expression, "I haven't seen Danielle in two months! We just got back from a world tour! I was gonna go see her tomorrow!" he said sadly.

"Don't worry about that Liam. You guys don't leave for another week. You have time to visit family and girlfriends. You could take them with you if you want? You can even take your pets" he suggested, quirking an eyebrow, "Besides, it's not like we are locking you up in Bloomington. You boys can go on little vacations to wherever you want. But you must always go back to Bloomington. You will be calling Bloomington home, for the next half year." He finished.

**

I remembered when Simon told us we were going to be staying in Illinois for our big break. That was a whole week ago. In that week I visited my family in Mullingar. It was a blast. I missed them a ton on tour.

I was on a plane, along with the other lads, on our way to Chicago. From Chicago we would take a connecting flight to Bloomington. No one, and I mean no one, knew where we were going. We couldn't risk the fans finding out and telling the whole world, literally. We had all met in London, from our home towns, at 4:30 this morning. Our flight left at 6:00 this morning. We had to wait in large lines. We were disguised so no one would notice us and figure out where we were going. We couldn't get the special services we usually got because we were disguised. It was now 8:00. Only six more hours of this horrendous flight.

All of the other boys were asleep. I wasn't because I was thinking. Liam, Zayn and Louis were really upset that Management, and Simon, had put restrictions on our vacation. Harry and I didn't really have a problem with it. I was really confused about this. 

Oh wait.

"And it all makes sense to me." I quietly sang under my breath, quoting little things.

Of course. I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

Liam, Zayn and Louis all have girlfriends. Very devoted girlfriends, I might add.

Harry and I don't.

Harry was naturally a flirt, so he didn't mind being single, but I did. I always wanted a really strong, long lasting relationship.

Louis always seemed to have great relationships.

Zayn was always patient and was willing to wait for the perfect girl. So when he got into a relationship it was that much more special.

Liam was just a big romantic mush ball. He had been in and out of a relationship with the same person. He was always waiting there for her when she would change her mind, and make the right decision. Loyal.