Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

NIALL'S POV

I couldn't stop staring at Esther. She was so beautiful. When I walked into her bakery I just stood there staring at her perfection until the boys ran into me and broke me out of my trance. She is the prettiest person I have ever seen. No one has given me this affect before. When she fainted I thought we had killed her and then when she woke up I saw her up close for the first time and her eyes pierced right through me. They were gray, green and every shade of blue mixed together in gorgeous orbs that were the biggest feature on her face, framed by thick eyelashes. Her eyes were beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of them for a while and she just stared right back at me. When I helped her up and pulled her arm around my neck I felt my skin tingle wherever it touched hers. But then she couldn't walk and I carried her. She was so light, probably because she was just over five foot, and even as we were walking and I was teasing her I couldn't stop the tingling feeling running through my entire body. When she put her head on my shoulder I almost yelped with excitement. I just want to know her better. She fascinates me.

Now we are playing this one game with questions. Someone asks a question but everybody has to answer it. We were mostly asking basic questions just to get to know Esther better but we were answering them in case she didn't already know these things about us.

"What's your favorite color?" Liam asked. "Mine's purple."

"Red." Louis said.

"Orange." Harry said.

"Green." I said.

"Don't have one." Zayn said.

"This color." Esther said as she pointed to her scarf. It was an aquamarine tealish color. It was very beautiful.

It was my turn to ask a question. "How many siblings do you have and what are their names?"

"I have two sisters! Ruth and Nicola" Liam shouted.

"I have four sisters! Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, and Daisy " Louis screamed louder than Liam as he stuck his tongue out.

"I have three sisters. Safaa, Doniya and Waliyha. " Zayn said.

"I have one sister. Gemma" Harry said.

"I have one brother. Greg." I said.

"I have two sisters and a brother. Charlie, Rubie and Steve" Esther mumbled while she looked down at her hands. "Is it my turn?" she asked looking up at me.

"Yeah, it's your turn." I mumbled confused as to why her mood changed.

 "Do you have any pets? And if you do what are their names?" she asked looking around the circle. Chunk was laying in Harry's lap, purring slightly and Babbs was snuggled up to my leg sleeping in between Esther and I. Phil was at Esther's feet, being her protector.

"I have two dogs." Zayn started. "Boris came with me and Perrie is going to bring Hachi when she comes." He finished.

"I have two dogs also." Liam stated looking over at Zayn. "Brit is here in Bloomington and Danielle is going to bring Loki when she comes." Liam said "Oh yeah, and I have two turtles." He finished with a smile.

"I used to have a cat." Harry said still petting Chunk.

"I used to have lots of pets when I lived at home." Louis said.

"My family has a cat." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I obviously have a dog and two cats. And you already know their names." Esther said with a smile, giggling slightly. Her smile was so beautiful. Her teeth are so perfect. Her giggle was so adorable. Woah. Calm it down Horan.

"It's my turn." Louis said with that evil glint in his eye, as he was rubbing his hands together maliciously. "Well what should I ask?" I really hoped he didn't ask anything that would make Esther feel awkward. The situation was already weird enough. We sitting here in her apartment, we had just met her this morning and we were playing a random questions game to keep her from falling asleep because we made her faint and we wanted to make sure she was alright and we felt bad. "What was your last relationship like?" Louis said scratching his chin. I could feel Esther tensing beside me on the couch. I immediately shot Louis a glare.

"I am still with Danielle she's awesome." Liam said with a smile.

"I've been with Perrie for about two years now. It's going great." Zayn said looking at his hands.

"I'm with Eleanor." Louis said grinning like an idiot. "Who was your last relationship with Harry? Hmm?" Louis said obviously knowing and bugging him about it.

"My last relationship was with Taylor." Harry said ashamed of it.

"I honestly don't even remember her name..." I trailed off. "It was something in high school." I finished awkwardly. I looked over at Esther and she had her knees drawn up to her chest and was shaking. Her face was down, hair fanning out around her. She was crying I could tell. Damn you Louis. Was it something we said?

(A/N) still really bored guys :) haha! i already have the beginning chapters written out so I'm quick to update. but I'm starting to get up to the point where i have to start writing again.... so there probably won't be as many updates!!!!! sorry!!!! hope you like it!!! :)

-Liz xx