Chapter 27

GAWED SOARIN IS A JERK.

OOkay. Just in case your confused, This POV is going to be around about the same time When twilight was getting Ready.

Okay? Okay.

----------

AppleJack's POV~

I tapped my hoof in patience and looked around. I stood outside the barn waiting for Dash to pick me up so that we could meet our friends together.

I focused on a speeding Cyan ball with a Rainbow streak following behind. She landed next to me.

"They're y'all are! I was gettin' worried."

She nuzzled me breifly, seeming a bit shaky.

"Are y'all okay?" I gave her a concerned smile. "You can tell me, I promise I won't be a bit mad."

She sighed deeply and returned a crooked smile. "I'm fine."

"I don't believe ya! Be honest." I pressed.

"Always honesty with you isn't it?" She rhetorically asked.

I gave her a glare. "No...AJ! Please, nothing happened!" She sounded like she was trying to protect someone.

My ears drooped. Tears formed in my eyes.

She noticed. "Awww, AJ, Babe please, I'm sorry." She pulled me into an embrace.

"Your not. Yah gotta tell me Dash! I promise, whatever you did, I'll forgive you." I said softly.

"It wasn't me. That's it." Dash hugged me as tightly as she could without squashing the baby.

"Is there some pony else?" I cried.

"I promise. I asked you to marry me because I wanted to be loyal to you forever. I love you and only you."

Her breath smelled of something...Pie. I pushed her back and examined her face. She had dried up drool patches on her neck.

I was suspicious but I decided I was gonna make her think she was safe.

"Alrighty. Ready to go?" I smiled.

"Yes Princess." She smirked.

~~~~~~

"Hey guys!" Pinkie Pie greeted as we made a our way to the centre of town. It was an outdoor event, looking around, I observed a stage in the centre.

Pinkie had a blueish grey aliciorn princess standing beside her. "I've met a new friend! She's new and this is her first time at a concert." She bursted.

The princess blew her sea green bangs out of her face. "CloudDasher. Pleasure." She smiled.

Dash whispered something in my ear for a bit. "Gez. How many Alicorn princesses do we have again?"

I didn't reply because I was trying to make a good first impression. CloudDasher's eyes drifted downwards, they were focused on me.

"Your pregnant? Oh how wonderful!" She grinned happily. "I congratulate you and your husband."

Dash breathed heavily out of anger. Pinkie started giggling.

"LAADDDIIEESSS AND GENTLECOLTS!!" A rough voice called into a levitaing mic. Standing in stage was a white unicorn with DJ glasses and spikey blue hair.

Suddenly a new figure appeared next to me. "I'm here girls!" Twilights voice was puffed. I turned my attention to the stage again.

"Let me Welcome...Ponyvilles newest talent...Singsia!"

(end part 3)