The Spawns | Chapter XL -- The Limits of Clothing

THE SPAWNS

The Limits of Clothing

Chapter XL—Jayden

© DarknessAndLight

"You know, when we said we weren't having sex?"

Maika nodded, her eyes fixed on her board. "Uh huh."

"And then we started to play strip Battleship?"

"Uh huh."

"That might not have been our brightest idea."

Maika grinned at me, "I completely disagree, I think this is a fabulous idea."

I took a deep breath. And then said, "C7."

"Aaaaaaaand sink. Bra's coming off JayJayPoo."

So, before we had stared to play, we'd put on about twelve layers of clothes to make sure to win. The problem was that after knowing someone for as long as we knew each other, we also knew how the other thought. So basically, no one was dominating the other. We were both in our underwear now. And Maika was about to take off the top part of hers.

We had HBO, so I'd already seen my fair share of tits, but seeing boobs on HD TV and seeing boobs in real life were two completely different experiences. Especially when the boobs were attached to your girlfriend... wait a minute.

"Hey, Mai, you're my girlfriend, right?" I asked her as her hands were going to her back.

Her hands dropped. "Oh no, you're just one of my many side pieces," she rolled her eyes, "come on Jay."

I chuckled. "I was just making sure."

"So telling each other that we loved each other is not enough for you?" she teased.

"Well, I'm pretty sure Cole and Belly said they loved each other, but I don't think they're dating," I said kind of thoughtfully.

Mai narrowed her eyes at me. "Are you trying to distract me from taking off my bra?"

I gave her a sheepish grin. "I think it might be a bad idea. What if my parents suddenly come back and walk in on us naked?"

"You thinking about your mom right now?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

And now I was rambling. "Well, she's been gone for a couple of hours so she could be coming back any minute, and I have no idea what Dad was doing so he literally could be seconds away from parking his car and—"

Maika threw her hands in the air. "Oh my god, you overthinking virgin!"

"I'm not overthinking, I'm just thinking here."

Maika just ignored me. "Bra's coming off."

"Oh shiiiii—"

Real boobs are so much better than TV boobs.

My brain kind of shut down for a second. I was trying not to blink, not to miss a second. All I could think was that there was no way I could go on with my life normally now, knowing that these were hiding under Mai's clothes all the time.

My horny mind wanted to do a thousand things, but my whole body couldn't move, aside from my chest that was rising a little more frantically, because I was panting like a horse in heat.

Maika wasn't having my technical difficulties. She just pushed the Battleship boards out of her way and crawled to my lap sitting on top of me.

We kind of always ended up in that position. Also, my whole body stopped moving and I was freaaaaaaking ooooooout.