The Spawns | Chapter XXIII -- A Threesome With an Asian

THE SPAWNS

A Threesome With an Asian

Chapter XXIII—Cole

© DarknessAndLight

“What are you guys doing?” I asked the second I walked into Maika’s room. For a good five minutes, I had been staring at myself in the mirror, contemplating bashing my head against it because of how stupid I’d been. I had majorly screwed things up with Lilibeth and now, I truly had no idea how to fix them, I was at a point where I didn’t even know if it was worth fixing them, and yet, I was planning on going on a road trip with her? Something was obviously wrong with me.

And sometimes was obviously wrong with my two bet friends, lying on Mai’s been, all cozy.

Jayden instantly shut up, sitting down on the bed. “She’s the one who cuddled me! I had nothing to do with it.”

Mai lifted her legs high enough to press her knee against his chest and threw him back on the bed. “You’re a shitty blanket Jay,” she mumbled, trying to settle against him, but it was a lost cause. I had spooked the wild animal.

“I thought Maika was supposed to pack up?” I pointed out, while Jay sat down and Maika just rolled around, making annoyed sounds.

Finally, Maika sighed. “Oh, no I’m fine, I’m planning on only wearing Jay’s clothes. I want to look like I’m constantly doing the walk of shame.”

“We’re not having sex!” Jayden automatically answered.

If only he knew just how easily that predicament could be changed.

Mai slapped his arm, while I leaned against the door, trying not to laugh at them. “AH! But people don’t know that. And any random stranger that sees us three walking about assumes at least two of use are dating. Or like, I’m dating one of you and the other is pinning for me. Or you’re both dating and I’m pinning for you, or hoping you’ll include me in a three way,” she ranted.

I had to give it to them. Sure, yesterday I had been really down. The whole Beth episode hadn’t been pleasant. Actually, that was an understatement. I'd felt completely empty yesterday, the kind of empty that probably drove people to alcohol, or drug or edges of cliffs. Yet, these two always managed to make things better. They made me laugh without even realizing it. They made me see that even if I could never have Beth, I would always have them.

“So, we’re ready to go then?” I asked. Part of me was a little impatient to see Beth again. The other, a much stronger part of me thought I was an utter fool.

Jayden got out of her bed and I opened the door, ready to leave. “Wait,” Mai stopped us. “Okay, I lied. I do want to bring some stuff. Like thongs.” She skipped to her underwear drawer. “Tell me sweet Jayden, which do you prefer, the red thong or the black thong?” she asked him, shaking her underwear at him. I covered my face with my palms, trying not to laugh out loud.

Jay rolled his eyes. “I prefer no thong.”

Mai grinned wickedly. “So, you want me to go commando?”

“That’s not what I said!” he squeaked.

“But that’s totally what I heard,” she pressed.

“Me too,” I nodded.

“STOP GANGING UP ON ME!” Jay whined loudly and stomped out of the room.