The Spawns | Chapter VII -- Stop Humping the Lamp Pole

THE SPAWNS

Chapter VII—Jayden

Stop Humping the Lamp Pole

© DarknessAndLight

I slapped Cole on the back of the head for about the tenth time in five minutes and repeated, “Cole, for Christ sake, put your seatbelt on!”

            When did Cole ever listen to what I asked though? “NO,” he shouted still sitting completely on the wrong side, holding on to his seat and facing the back of the car. “So, Maika, did you kiss any girls,” he asked in a sing-song voice.

            I looked in the rear-view mirror just in time to see her roll her eyes at him. “No I didn’t.”

            “Are you suuuuure,” the idiot pressed again, still using the same ridiculous tone.

            It was in moment like these that I really wondered why I was friends with him, especially if he got me arrested.

            “Yes Cole, I’m sure,” Maika repeated her voice clearly amused. Of course she hadn’t been living with him, basically twenty four seven, for the past few months, so it was still new and refreshing for her to have him acting like the idiot he was. It just made me tense.

            “God dammit Cole!” I hissed when he tried to pretty much reach over his seat from the top, to slap Maika on top of her head, and grabbed him by the back of his shirt, trying to get him to sit down already. “Would you sit like a normal human being and put your damn seatbelt on?”

            I might freak out a bit when I was driving. I had my parents to thank for that seeing my uncle, who I was named after, had died in a car accident, so driving with them had taught me paranoia, and my paranoia was always at its highest when Cole was in the passenger seat.

            And of course, Cole was Cole so instead of just sitting down, he crawled onto the backseat with the girls before I could stop him and laid on their laps, head on Belly and feet on Maika. “Jay-Jay-Poo, shoo you party pooper!” Cole yelled trying to put his feet in my face. Somehow his shoes were gone and I had his sock dangerously close to my mouth.

            Stinking bastard!

            “GOD DAMMIT!” I punched his feet away. “Cole, fuck you! Would someone restrain the dumb prick until we get to the sign,” I asked, almost desperately while Cole laughed like a maniac.

            I should change friends…

            Luckily, Maika grabbed his legs, trapping them between her own effectively stopping the kicking and feet-dangerously-close-to-my-face issue.

            Victory wasn’t that easy though, and he was still trashing. “Belly, pull his hair our something that ought to shut him up,” I whined while my sister gave me a “are you insane” look.

            I saw her look down at Cole, who still had his head on her lap but was trashing a little bit less now.

            “If you do it are you ready to live with the consequences,” Cole inquired mischievously.

            “Cole, leave my little sister alone,” I groaned.

            “You know nothing, Jon Snow,” Cole exclaimed and managed to wiggle out of Maika’s grasp, his feet going automatically in my face. And god dammit, would he ever drop that Jon Snow deal, the idiot. “What are your vows again? Father no child, take no wife, or as the Spartans Cheerleaders in SNL say, “Sex can wait, masturbate”? You know nothing, Jon Snow,” he laughed mischievously.