The Spawns | Extra Chapter: Maika's POV -- His Balls Will be Mine

Hey guys. This isn't anything new, I just decided to finally upload the extra chapter in the story group because some of you have a hard time accessing it. 

So, enjoooooy! 8D

______________________________

His Balls Will be Mine – Maika's POV one-shot

The first time I realized I was in love with Jayden Eaton I got soooo pissed. I was eleven years old and Jayden's mom had taught him how to French braid his sister's hair, so he got really obsessive about it, like most things, and every time we saw each other he had this shaking need—no, seriously he would start to shake if I told him he couldn't braid my hair, it was ridiculous—to braid mine. So Jayden had been compulsively braiding my hair for the last month, and that afternoon, I was sitting crossed legged, while he was doing it, being all happy and cheery and I was making fun of him, because, seriously dude, what was up with that? Cole wasn't there, so Jayden was really taking his sweet time and for some reason I started to shiver.

"Are you cold?" Jayden asked.

"I'm fine," I answered automatically because I wasn't which was odd. I have to admit that had been happening quite frequently at the time. Every time Jayden touched me, I'd get shivers. And I was shivering a lot at the time because on top of being a frenzied-French-braider Jayden was also going through a very touchy-feely period. He kept holding my hand or Lil's hand or sometimes Cole's hand even and he was hugging us all the time too, and squishing our cheeks and leaning his head on our shoulders and it used to be fine, I used to have no problem with it, Cole and I would tease him about it, but it didn't seem to faze Jayden so we just let him carry on with his overflow of love. But now, every time he touched me, I'd get these chills and my face would heat up and I would feel all tingly in my stomach.

Seriously, that was Jayden-worthy unobservantness. I'm ashamed of myself thinking back.

So, going back to that day, Jayden kept on braiding my hair and when he was finally content with the end result he started getting even more cheery and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple and I pushed the wanker away, but that just amused him. We were sitting down, so Jayden let himself fall on my lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled unto my stomach and his hands were stroking the exposed skin on my back and I could almost feel his lips through my shirt and my heart suddenly started to beat really, really fast. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Obviously, I freaked out and I pushed Jay off of me, gasping for air, pressing my hands against my heart.

And of course, because Jayden's a tool he was all over me. "Mai? Mai! Maika? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I don't know, something feels wrong, I don't understand," I explained, gasping for air, pressing my hands against my heart harder.

Once he touched me again it got worst, but I realize that as alien as it felt to have my heart beat so fast, there was something thrilling about it, like my whole chest was filled with warmth and my whole body was feeling lighter.

"Oh no..." Alex, I'll take a seriously emotionally impaired Asian double jointed ninja-wanna-be who just realized she has feelings for her best friend for 500.

"What? What!"

I started to cry. I honest to god started to cry when I realized what was happening. "No, no, no, no..."

And of course, trust Jayden to be completely out of it. "What is it? Did I do something wrong? Do you want me to stop braiding your hair? Does it bother you that much?"