The Spawns | Chapter XXIX -- Whoring Yourself like France

THE SPAWNS

Whoring Yourself like France

Chapter XXIX—Cole

© DarknessAndLight

Jayden was actually snoring when I woke up the next morning. And Maika had switched it up and her pillow was by our feet and she was literally resting her feet in Jay's face.

            "I can't believe that hasn't woken him up yet," I told my friend groggily.

            Maika snorted. "Me neither. The asshole got drunk last night. I didn't even notice he drank enough to be."

            "He's a light weight," I reminded her.

            "You mean he's a dumbass."

            "Yeah, that too," I snorted softly. "Are you going to murder him when he wakes up?"

            "No, I'm going to be pissed but I'm not going to murder him. It's going to take a lot more than that for him to get rid of me. I already told you, I'm ready to see him go through two divorces," she told me, playing with Jay's hair with her big toe.

            "I know, you already said."

            "You see, I'm not sure you fully grasp what that means," she said and then took a big breathe, readying herself. I was worried. "It means that I'll watch him fall in love with another woman. I'll be in denial all throughout their relationship, always thinking it's not going to last. But it will. I'll have to go to their wedding and I'll be devastated. I'll look at him up by that altar while he looks at a girl which isn't me with adoration and devotion and I'll have to not puke while he does it. And I'll know aaaaall the while he's married that she's the wrong girl for him but I'll have to be supportive nevertheless. They'll have kids of course. I'll have to look at their perfect Jayden faces mixed with the wrong hoe. I'll have to love them because they're Jayden's, but it'll rip a little part of my soul each time I'll look at them. I'll witness his marriage slowly falling apart. And then I'll have to help him through his divorce. I'll have to comfort him while he cries about another girl. I'll babysit his two stupid kids. I'll love them and hate them at the same time. He'll go out with a couple of rebound girls. I'll have to watch him fuck around with girls that aren't me. It's going to kill me thinking that I'm still not even a consideration for a desperate fuck. And then when I'll think that maybe it's finally my time to shine he'll fall in love with some other bimbo. And I'll have to really suffer while I watch them date and just knoooooow that everything about it is wrong. He'll do all the same mistakes he did with his first wife because he never learns, because no one is ever going to get him the way I do. I'll see it coming, slowly but surely, the moment when he'll decide that he wants to propose again. I'll start going to a shrink because I'll be close to snapping. Unexpectedly, I'll fall in love with my therapist. It's a Freudian thing, I have daddy issues. He'll obviously fall in love with me too because I'm amazing but he won't be allowed to date me. I'll have to change therapist. It's going to destroy me even more. But I'll have to keep smiling because Jayden's going to want me to take pictures and get along with wife number two. I'll have to watch him look at another girl that isn't me walk down the aisle towards him, with that same adoration and devotion as that last one. He'll have another kid with bimbo number two. It's going to be the same adorable problem of Jayden cuteness and wrong bitch face. They'll work out for a little while because Jayden will be older and maybe a little bit wiser. Or more desperate really. He won't want a second failed marriage. I'll think that I'll never have a chance unless the bimbo gets hit by a car. I'll think about hitting the bimbo with my car. I'll drive way too often by his house with the hope of seeing her walking in the street and manslaughtering the bitch. I won't do it, but I'll think about it too much. It'll turn me into even more of a psychotic. One night when it rains I'll drive by and the bitch will be out taking the trash and my car will hydroplane and I'll almost kill the bimbo. This will drive me to an even darker place and the same evening I'll drop at my old therapist's condo in the city, water pouring down and he'll open the door and I'll throw myself at him and we'll kiss passionately under the rain and then make love in his foyer. I'll leave before I can explain myself. He'll try to contact me. I'll try to ignore him. We'll relapse a couple of times. And when I'll finally think that maybe Mr. Therapist and I can make it work Jayden will tell me that he's leaving wife number two. I wont know what to do. Mr. Therapist will be a possible future while Jayden is just an intangible hope. Seeing me potentially be in love with another man is going to screw with Jay's head. He's going to start seeing me as a potential woman now. I'll be too pissed and broken over his two marriages that I'll pick Mr. Therapist who's been offered a job in England, his native land. He's British. He's got a sexy accent. He's classy too. And rich. I'll pack everything to leave with him. And then as I'm at the airport, on my way to tea and crumpets and a stable man that loves me, Jayden will come running and announce his undying love for me and I'll crumble. I'll let him win because it's Jayden. It's always going to be Jayden. I'll jump in his arms. We'll kiss passionately. And then Mr. Therapist is going to shoot us both in the airport because therapist are the ones with the most issues," Maika ranted and then took an enormous breathe at the end.