The Spawns | Chapter XIII -- Stop Flirting With My Cousin

THE SPAWNS

Stop Flirting With My Cousin

Chapter XIII—Jayden

© DarknessAndLight

I was trying to make Maika trip on the way down the stairs when my gaze met another—the girl that had just stepped in the apartment, also known as Cole’s cousin, Dakota.

            And man, did she look hot. I didn’t remember her being this hot—or maybe I never had noticed it or paid attention to it before—point was, HOT ALERT!

The red hair was kind of the most obvious turn on at first glance. She had red hair, but not strawberry red, or carrot red, or washed up red or brown red, no proper dark red hair that couldn’t possibly be natural—at least I never remember seeing any cousins of Cole with hair like that and I didn’t know anyone with hair that color, but it was pretty much irrelevant to me anyway. She was hot.

With her dress that was some kind of black material covered by a white lacy material and her red lips that matched her hair and her petite figure, she looked like a full size doll, but not the kind that was scary and could be featured in an horror movie, no she was the kind you’d want to blow up and then proceed to fuck the face. Okay that was wrong on so many levels. That metaphor could have been a lot classier.

Suddenly, Maika flicked me ear, and looked at me, rolling her eyes—she had notice my staring, obviously.

She looked back towards where I had been gazing and made an approving sound. “Yum-yum, would you look at that. Spencer Taylor grew up nicely, very nicely. I wouldn’t mind a private showing of all those grow-up parts.” Clearly, she wasn’t exactly looking were I had been looking. Her gaze was on Dakota’s older brother, Spencer, who was standing beside the redhead.

I scowled at her. It was okay for me to notice someone was hot, but not for her.  Well, that was kind of sexist and unfair for me to say, and honestly, she should be finding guys hot, it just bothered me for some reason. I blamed my brotherly genes that made me protective towards my real and fake sisters. Maika fitted in that category and if I was prepared to reconstruct the face of any guy that wanted to get in my sister’s pants, I should do the same for Maika. This all totally made sense in my head. Shut up.

She puffed out air in annoyance. “Don’t give me that look. You have no right to give me that look when you were perving on the sister two seconds ago.” Yeah I was, whatever.

“He’s not good enough for you.”

She laughed loudly. “Not good enough for me? Wow, this is precious.”

Okay, that didn’t even make sense. But I had a point! “What? Didn’t you say you were a romantic too and wanted to find the right guy?”

“Yeah, when I’m like thirty. For now, a girl has needs and you’re not acknowledging that I’m of the gender you should procreate with and Cole’s gay, so where am I supposed to get some? Oh and who says he’s not a good guy?”

And without even giving me time to argue back, my crazy friend was walking towards the newcomers.

I tried to grab her arm to stop her but figured I might as well go say hello too. And maybe humiliate her so Cole’s cousin wouldn’t talk to her for the rest of his existence. I had enough dirt on the girl to scare away anyone.

“Why, hello there Spencer. I just wanted to warn you that if a fat man ever puts you in a bag at night, don’t worry, it’s because I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas,” Maika sweetly smiled at him. I couldn’t help chuckle at her pick-up line, even though I wasn’t encouraging her at all. Spencer was laughing too, so that wasn’t good.