The Spawns | Chapter XXXII -- Angry Dragon Spirit

THE SPAWNS

Angry Dragon Spirit

Chapter XXXII—Cole

© DarknessAndLight

I was running like a mad man towards where our car was parked. If that delinquent had stolen it, they would never be able to find her body.

I could hear the twins trying to catch up with me, but I wasn't slowing down. I was only going faster and mentally already deciding the best way to kill my cousin. Strangling her with my bare hands felt like the most appropriate way, while looking in her eyes so she'd know why she was getting killed and I'd make sure to see that little light in her eyes go out.

And I really needed therapy.

Luckily for my cousin, when I got to where our car was parked, it was still there, untouched.

I hugged its hood.

"What the hell dude?" Frank said.

"Give him a minute. He's a special child," Jay told him.

"We still have no idea where Jayden's girlfriend is."

"Not my girlfriend," he whined in response to Mai's comment.

"Alright, your own personal wiener gobbler."

"I'm gonna scream."

"So, you're a screamer, interesting. I thought you were a bitter, I'm pretty sure you were biting your arm when I walked in on—" and the rest of her sentence was muffled by what I could only assume was Jayden's pathetic attempt at shutting her up. I wasn't opening my eyes to look at the two idiots. Maika could kick his ass. Jayden probably secretly enjoyed it without even realizing it. The kinks of that dude.

"Maika had a point though, where's Dakota?" Clyde pointed out.

I finally let go of the car, got my phone out and tried calling her. No answer. Big surprise.

We went back to the motel room. She wasn't in either room.

"Maybe she went to get something to eat," Frank said, so we headed to the closest restaurant.

Leaning against a car in the parking lot of the restaurant was a couple, grossly making out.

"Check out the two slugs," I said, nudging Mai with my elbow.

She went scarily deadly still. "That's the fucking red head."

I blinked slowly. Oh... She was right.

She powerwalked over to her. I tried to grab her arm, but there was nothing that could have stopped her.

She walked like a Terminator zooming in on John Connor and then grabbed Dakota by the arm, tearing her off the dude and punched her straight in the mouth.

Dakota spit blood and started to wail like a feral animal and then the dude she'd been making out with grabbed her to keep her from fighting Maika and Jay grabbed Maika to stop her from punching her again.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Are you for real you disgusting gangrenous foot?" Maika was yelling at Dakota while my cousin was coming up with just as colourful insults.

And since Maika was dangerous, she channelled her judo training and flipped Jay over her shoulder before going for another punch. This time I grabbed my sister-from-another-mother and kept her in place.

"Everyone needs to calm down!" I yelled.

"She punched me!" Dakota screamed back.

"You were making out with some random dude," Maika answered, steel in her voice. It was fugging scary.