The Spawns | Chapter IV -- Screaming Rape Would be Inappropriate

THE SPAWNS

Chapter IV-Jayden

Screaming Rape Would be Inappropriate

© DarknessAndLight

When the door of my room opened, I groaned and rolled in my bed, covering my face with my pillow. I hadn’t had enough sleep. “Already back from dancing practice, Belly?”

            “I ain’t your Belly, but yours sure is yummy,” the person by the door answered in a sing-song voice and I groaned again.

            “How’d you get here,” I asked Mai, turning around to look at her, throwing the pillow back in its place beside me.

            “Yo mamma let me in,” she grinned.

            “I swear to god, if you say a mamma’s joke I will punch you on your boobs,” I warned her.

            “Aw, I’m so happy you finally noticed that I have boobs.” I rolled my eyes and she sat on the edge of my bed. “That’s the sweet thing about having two dads though, people can’t make mamma’s joke. Yes I get a lot of butt jokes, but at least no one can answer ‘your mom’ when I ask what they’ve been up to.”

            I laughed and then tapped the space beside me so I wouldn’t have to sit to talk with her. Honestly, I still wanted to sleep.

            “Oh no Jayden!” She threw herself on top of me dramatically, her face just inches from mine. “We can’t have SEX IN YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR MOM IN THE HOUSE!” I pushed her off of me, my eyes widening as she started moaning. God dammit. “But it’s wrong Jayden, oh no… oh yes, YES! TAKE ME!”

            I smothered her face with a pillow, while she kept screaming things into it, but well… it was incoherent now. The crazy friends I had…

            She started to trash though and actually kicked my face. I let go of her automatically.

            “Ow,” I laughed as I said it so it made a weird “Owhahaowhahaow” kind of sound, holding my head. “You freaky ninja, you broke my face.”

            “Oh baby, I’m so sorry, want me to sit on it to make it better,” she crooned.

            I pushed her off the bed and she fell on the ground in a thump, laughing hysterically all the while.

            “ARE YOU ALRIGHT KIDS,” my mother screamed from downstairs.

            “YES MOM,” I yelled back and narrowed my eyes at Maika who was covering her mouth with her hands, trying to control her laughing.

            After a few minutes she was able to get back on her feet, though she kept snickering now and then.

            “Now, will you behave or you’re going to throw yourself at me again,” I rolled my eyes saying this.

            She answered me with a laugh and crawled into bed beside me, slipping under the covers, one of her arm going over my chest, her head against the crook of my shoulder, while one of my arms was under her. This was normal and I had missed it. Maika, Cole and I would always sleep at each other’s houses, often the three sharing the same bed, and while Cole fell asleep super fast, Maika and I would stay up and talk for hours, trying not to laugh too loud and wake up Sleeping Beauty beside us.