Lost Horizons

SUMMARY

"No one can judge insanity because no one knows what sanity is." Tristan explained.

"What do you mean exactly?" Sienna asked nervously. Did he know her secret? Was he the one responsible for surreptitiously tormenting her and making her life a living hell? Was he her stalker?

"Sienna," he sighed "We're all crazy in our own way," he said coldly before walking away. He left her standing there in the lonely hallway with more questions than she'd ever had before.

Seventeen year old Sienna Maddison is crazy or at least that's what the doctors told her. She gets sent to a boarding school that seems normal at first but she soon discovers that not everything is how it seems on the surface. It's a dark and seductive world mixed with a touch of madness. It's not just a school for students and Sienna isn't the only one hiding a big secret. The school is filled with mysteries but sometimes it's better if they stay that way. Life gets even more complicated when she finds herself attracted to a hot guy who's bipolar while she's battling with the voices in her head. It isn't easy being a teenager when you realize that the monsters aren't under your bed anymore and that they're hiding inside you.

***********************************

New story idea! what do you think guys?? I've already got some chapters writen up so they will be up as soon as i start getting some feeback.

COMING SOON...