A Jealous Girl

This girl is Psycho...

Enjoy,

Serena12195

________________________________

The next day the marriage matron returned to the Ru house and discussions continued. This time both sides were fully aware of who everyone was so everything progressed smoothly.

Finally, a date was set, the marriage would take place three months later.

That very day An An and Su Su went out to shop for thread and cloth. An An was determined to make her own wedding dress. Three months was a short time but just long enough for her to make a work of art.

As An An looked at two types of red fabric she felt a harsh pull on her shoulder. Annoyed by the pain her face turned even colder as she turned her head. Surprising she saw an angel faced young lady with a look of outrage covering her beautiful face.

The little girl's nostrils practically flared as she saw the red Cloth in An An's hands. "You-- are you the one sl*t who seduced Xing Ge? Are you?!" The girl spoke malicious words through her little mouth without caring about An An's reputation.

An An's already cold expression chilled even more. She lowered the cloth in her hands as she thought about what to do next. She was not familiar with the young girl, but she did not miss that the girl had called Liang Xing brother. Since Liang Xing was any only daughter then only someone close to Liang Xing would call him that.

While An An took a moment to think Su Su who was much more hot tempered quickly took up the mantle of defender and pushed the potty mouthed girl's hand off of An An's shoulder.

"What are you saying? How can you be so rude? You can't be more than fourteen and already your mouth is that of a fish market woman trying to sell her goods! Hmph! Don't smudge my Miss's good name. Miss is the proper fiancée of Lord Xing!" She both to reprimand the bold and rude girl and also to let the people watching the show know what was what.

In seconds Lin Ruo's face turned bright red in anger. Now even a servant disrespected her!

In a rage and without notice Lin Ruo swung her hand with all the force of her anger and slapped Su Su with all her force.

"Ah!" Su Su fell down knocked down several racks of cloth samples that fell on her and then knocked her arm on a wooden step. Dizzy from the several impacts she could only groan in pain.

An An pushed away all the cloth samples that covered Su Su's tiny body and immediately looked to see where Su Su was hurt.

Su Su was dizzy but also indignant. Breathing hard she pointed her small finger at Lin Ruo. "You are a vicious girl! Horrible! Who are you to act so rudely!" She said as she shakily stood up with An An's help and held her elbow up with her unharmed arm.

Lin Ruo who had originally been furious nearly felt one of her blood vessels pop as her anger continued to spike.

"You!" Lin Ruo walked over and lifted her foot to kick Su Su back down.

However, before she could even get close An An stood in front of Su Su and pushed the rude girl back and then returned the heavy slap bestowed onto Su Su right back to Lin Ruo.

Lin Ruo felt her ears ring, but she could still hear An An's next words. "A woman who would act so rudely in public is not fit to say Liang Xing's name. Do not come near us again." An An's words were slow and deliberately. Once she finished speaking she helped Su Su walk and then completely ignored Lin Ruo thereafter.

Lin Ruo bit her lips and fisted her hands so hard that both began to bleed as she pierced through skin. An An's slap had woken her and she now saw all the stares focused on her and all the whispers. She had already made too much of a disturbance and if she did anything further her father might hear about it.

For now, she could only stare at the proud back of the cold faced girl.

Lin Ruo left right after to find Liang Xing.

At the Xing Manor.

"Xing Ge, a nasty girl slapped me today!" Lin Ruo complained as she cried in front of Liang Xing and pointed at her swollen cheek. Her crocodile tears made her seem so very pitiful as they fell and traveled down her apple sized cheek. Of course, she changed the details slightly, but she wanted Xing to be angry for her before she spoke of any specifics.

"What? As the Prime Minister's daughter no one should have those kinds of guts. Who was the one who hurt you?" he asked.

Lin Ruo took a step forward and hugged Liang Xing around the waist. "Xing Ge, promise me you will seek justice for me!" Lin Ruo cried even harder until Liang Xing's ears rang.

Liang Xing only had brotherly feelings toward Lin Ruo, so he found her actions to be normal, especially since she always acted so clingy. Since his father was sworn brothers with Prime Minister Lin since childhood Liang Xing could only promise to avenge Lin Ruo.

"Alright, now tell me, who was the person that hit you?" He asked again as he took out a handkerchief to dry her tears.

"She is the daughter of a lowly merchant. From the Ru family." She said tearfully.