A Response

I will update this story as I finish editing the chapters~

Serena12195

__________________________

After taking the letter Su Su turned around and handed it to An An.
An An opened the folded paper and started to read it.

"Miss Ru,
My name is Liang Xing, I am the first son of the Liang family born of the first wife.
I have been watching you from afar for a very long time, and while I do hope you do not think me too forward I would like to express my feelings.
I have admired and would like to pursue you with marriage in mind.
I do hope you will reply in the affirmative

Liang Xing."

An An read the letter and then she read it again.

This was.... a love letter?

An An lowered the hand that held the letter and looked into space as she thought about the words. Suddenly she felt her face heating up and her balance was lost for a moment.

Su Su, curious as ever, had been watching An An closely because she was hoping An An would tell her what was in the letter. Thanks to this she was readily able to support her lady.

"Miss, are you alright?" She asked worriedly even as her curiosity heightened.

Another long silence passed before An An straightened and continued to look into space.

Zi Hao looked at An An with question Mark's all over his face. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and cleared his throat to draw their attention
An An looked at Zi Hao with her cold black eyes and blinked.

"Miss Ru, what reply shall I return to my master?" He asked respectfully, fully aware that Liang Xing was watching from not too far away.

Zi Hao knew what he had delivered was a love letter, and he also hoped for his master's sake that An An would say yes, so he was secretly rooting for his master.

His master really liked An An, he knew that because she was all his master ever talked about. Once his master talked about An An's eyes for two hours! If that wasn't love what was?

Finally, when Zi Hao almost started to sweat, thinking she would say no to the contents of the letter, An An opened her pink mouth.

"I will think about it. " Was all she said and turned around to look at the bangle again. Her actions appeared as if nothing out of the norm had occurred that afternoon.

Zi Hao was floored for a moment. His master would surely not like that reply, right?

His face crumbling Zi Hao started to walk back dejectedly toward his master, when suddenly he heard a now familiar voice.

"Tell him to call on me tomorrow. We can take a stroll in the afternoon. " An An said and then walked away very quickly. Her face might have been neutral but her retreat showed just how flustered she really was.

Before Zi Hao could even process what she said, An An had already rounded the corner and disappeared.

Liang Xing who watched An An leave hurriedly ran up to Zi Hao. He grabbed Zi Hao's sleeve and nervously pulled.

"Well?" He asked worried and impatient to hear her answer.

Zi Hao answered a little disbelieving. "A walk, tomorrow afternoon?" He said lamely.

Liang Xing let go of Zi Hao's sleeve and he nearly almost flew to the moon with those words.

As it was, he did not stop stupidly smiling all the way up until the next afternoon. Even Zi Hao secretly though his master was just like a fool.