Epilogue- Happy Family

Here is the end. I really liked this story and love the ending.

Enjoy,

Serena12195

____________________________

In the end An An did wake up, but not the same as before.

"Husband, let me see little Cong'er." An An smiled brightly as she took the child into her arms.
She played with him moving her finger back and forth as he used his tiny little fingers to try and clasp hers.

An An laughed happily.

Laing xing smiled in contentment. His beautiful wife was smiling like an angel at their perfect little child.

As if by miracle whatever had been preventing An An from showing facial expression was cured, but in exchange she had lost all feeling in her legs. She could no longer walk, but neither husband nor wife ever showed any regret, any disappointment, or anger. As far as they knew their life was whole.

"Husband, I want to go to the garden. I promised the children I would read them a book. " An An said as she turned her head up to look at Liang Xing.

Liang Xing's eyes softened. "Alright." He leaned down and picked up An An horizontally. One held a woman with care while the woman carried the child with even more care.

It was the lovely picture of a blissful family.

-------
An An sat on a soft chair with a blanket over her legs as she slowly read to the younger children as the sun shone above them and the wind softly blew. Beside her in a basket a baby cooed softly and played with his toys.

This was the family Liang Xing and An An had created through their sincere love and efforts.

-The end-

🎉 Du hast Liang Xing and An An: The Beginning of Lu Bai House of Children fertig gelesen 🎉