A Letter

Here is to a new story~

This one is 30 chapters long so it should be quick, just need to edit everything. 

Its a dedicated romance but it does have the occasional dark moment. Definitely a happy happy ending~

Serena12195

______________________________

On a particularly sunny day a young lady of good looks and stoic character shopped at the weekly market with her little servant.

This lady was known and Ru Xi An. An An was the name most called her by.
The little servant was call Su Li and most referred to her as Su Su.

An An was from a prosperous family with a merchant background. If there was one thing An An did not lack it was money.

So, with beauty, money, and a good temperament what could she be lacking?
As it turns out from a very young age An An suffered from what the doctors called a "stoic disposition."

Her face was not expressionless, but it lacked the vast array of expressions that other humans could convey from the moment they were born. An An could not convey happiness or sadness; she could only barely move her facial muscles. Thus, it was only once An An was ten that her own parents could safely say they understood what their daughter was thinking

As for Su Su, luckily, she had always been by An An's side and thus the two understood each other very well. An An did not have to say a single thing before Su Su would already know what An An desired.

On that fateful day, at the weekly market, a young man watched the two girls as they shopped, and alongside him was also his servant.

The young man was Liang Xing and his servant was Zi Hao.

As he watched the ladies Liang Xing focused mostly on An An who was currently holding a bangle and seeing how it fit her slender wrist.

After a long time, the young man took a deep breath, gathered his courage, and took out a letter he had written weeks before. He solemnly told Zi Hao to take it over to An An.

Zi Hao obeyed and waddled over the young ladies. "Miss Ru," Zi Hao called out to get An An's attention.

An An slowly turned her eyes and then her body to look at the servant.
Her mouth was set in a straight line and her eyebrows were flat causing her eyes to be hooded, it was the perfect look of disinterest. 

Su Su took the cue and stepped forward. "What do you want?" She asked a little rudely, annoyed at having their shopping interrupted. They rarely got to sneak out of the Ru estate and now a little servant was interrupting their free time. How annoying!

"Miss Ru, this servant delivers a letter from young master Liang." The young servant bowed and extended his hand with the letter forward. 

An An looked at the letter for a few moments. It was not until Zi Hao felt that a pair of eyes were boring holes into his back that he finally felt the letter leave his shaky and sweaty hands.