A Proposal

This couple is so adorable~

Enjoy

Serena12195

__________________________

An An and Liang Xing went out countless times more. Their meetings always left Liang Xing incredibly happy and with a goofy stupid grin on his face and An An always ended with a flutter in her heart reflected in her dark eyes. 

Finally, after one whole month had passed Liang Xing couldn't hold back anymore.

One day as they once more walked through the park Liang Xing looked over lovingly at An An's profile and nearly sighed out his love.

An An had been looking at the yellow daisies he had gifted her, but she could still feel his intense stare, it is just that she didn't mind. She actually enjoyed it when his eyes landed on her. It was as if she was the only person in the world. It made her feel incredibly special, like she was his only care, his only thought.

Liang Xing gulped an then walked quickly in front of An An and faced her. "An An." He said quietly, almost afraid she would hear him, but equally afraid she wouldn't.

"Hmm?" She asked and slowly looked up from her flowers into his eyes.

"Will you marry me?" He asked her as he awkwardly stood in front of her with the falling cherry blossoms as his background and the occasional soft wind ruffling his clothes.

An An said nothing for a few moments. Finally, her body reacting faster than her mind, she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Liang Xing's waist.

Liang Xing froze before he softened and hugged her back.

Reveling in the feeling Liang Xing and An An stayed like that for a long time.

Finally, Liang Xing reluctantly pulled back. "Just to make sure, that means yes?" 

Liang Xing wanted to be 100% sure no one would steal the girl he liked.

An An had been looking down the whole time, so Liang Xing had not noticed, but her face was flushed pink and her eyes were very watery.

After a moment An An calmed herself and looked up with her cold face. Blinking slowly, she spoke with a hoarse voice." Why do you like me?" She asked.

If she was honest even she didn't like herself. She always appeared so unnafected by the world and had the hardest time getting close to others. This made her feel lonely at times.

Now, for the first time, she wondered why. Why did Liang Xing like her so much? It just made no reasonable sense.

Liang Xing furrowed his brow and rolled his eyes up to the sky. 'What a hard question!' he thought.

An An waited patiently for an answer, even when the minutes continued to pass.

After more than ten minutes An An started to feel a small sense of insecurity. Was it really so hard to answer?

Just as An An was going to turn around and go home Liang Xing finally spoke. Liang Xing saw her small movement and pulled her arm. He turned her around and looked straight into her eyes as he tried to answer her.

"An An, that is a very hard question. I like so many things about you that I cannot possibly name one. I was trying to keep my answer short, but it simply isn't feasible. For starters I like your eyes, they are so calm like a sea without disturbance, they are so clean like an innocent new born...." Liang Xing went on to describe her eyes for at least five minutes then he paused, licked his parched mouth, and prepared to continue. "I also like you mouth; did you know you always turn it up ever so slightly when you are happy? It's a tiny little curl, but it brightens up your whole face..." after Liang Xing was done describing An An's mouth, an endeavor with took another five minutes, An An could no longer listen.
Reaching out her small hands she blocked his mouth with both of them. Her face felt very very hot and in fact it was very red, just like a strawberry fresh for harvest.

"I understand. I will." An An quickly said before Liang Xing decided to say more embarrassing things that shocked the conscience.

Except the result was not what she expected.

All of a sudden, her hands which had been warmed by Liang Xing's warm breath as she covered his mouth, suddenly felt the breeze.

"M-master!" Zi Hao who had been across the park watching the couple ran up hurriedly to his fainted master.

"Aish Master...." Zi Hao shook his head, embarrassed for his own master, as he started to fan Liang Xing in hopes of waking him up.

An An watched the two young men interact but she too was a bit shocked and did not know what to do.

Su Su knew just what had happened, she was very astute after all, so she couldn't help but laugh. "Ha ha ha! Miss, you sure know how to pick the perfect man. " Su Su said her words in good humor, and An An knew it so she simply nodded.

"I suppose, I do." An An said in a satisfied manner and then she knelt down and fanned Liang Xing too.