The Vacation? Part 4

I walked into the living area "where can I find Mr. Davis?" Luna laughed "please Mai call us Luna and Martin ok?" I nodded and my face flushed "please follow" I followed.

We walked to a big metal door, she punched in a code and it opened. It was an elevator and we head in and go down. Deep.

I enter this area full of technology, computers, scientists. This was a fully ran organisation "welcome to British Physic Research or for short BPR. This is our headquarters. Ah! Martin hunny!" Martin walked over and gave Luna a kiss on the head.

He smiled at me "Mai! Lin has already told me all the information I need, shall we begin?" I shrugged and nodded "were getting into it just like that? Alright" Martin laughed "better now than later, am I correct?" I nodded "Lin?" He stood up from the computer and walked towards me "Mai?"

"I'm actually scared, I don't know what I'm capable of" Lin sighed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, you'll be in a room that's unbreakable, one of are strongest, not even Naru could break though it" the fact Naru couldn't even break through it gave me some relief.

Lin walked next to me as he led me to this room with Martin and Luna. I entered nervously and looked around, just a plain old room metal and a glass window at the top.

I spoke "hello?"

"Hello Mai! We can hear you, I thought you would like to be informed you're friends are here" I rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Do you really think it's necessary for them to be here?"

"Yes we do, would you like to start now?" I shrugged "I guess" before I knew it gun shots rang in my ear and I flashed away.

"Father!" I heard Gene and Naru yell, I sighed "it's ok guys, I'll be ok" I smiled as a bullet clipped my shoulder I turned around to the face the guy "ow!" I yelled into his face eyes getting red "Martin sir, I can't exactly just kill these people?" He sighed.

"You make a very well point, how about these guys with guns?" The other men left and new ones were brought it.. all of them demons.

"Mai fight back!" I heard someone yell but not making out the voice, I just continued to flash away "I don't know, I'm just not in the mood to fight."

Martin sighed.

<3Naru's PoV<3

I was worried for her, she kept flashing away but the blood from her shoulder wasn't slowly down any time soon "Father this is a bit ridiculous" I stated he sighed and looked over at me "Oliver you are just as curious as I am when it comes to Mai's power" I shrugged but agreed "we don't know what damage it could do to her, how is she gonna heal herself?" Gene asked, we all started and waited.

"Hey... whats that on Mia's neck?" Monk pointed out, I mentally sighed and pulled my collar up slightly "it looks like a bruise! Wait... bruise on the neck? Hickey!" Gene yelled out.

Everyone's eyes glanced on me "have any idea on how she got that?" Ayako questioned, I shrugged. While everyone stared at me I suddenly felt my collar get tugged violently "he has one!" Gene yelled, I slapped his hand away aggressively.

"Noll is that why you told me to go away."

"Mai told me it was because Naru was jealous!" I glared at Gene "shut it" I mumbled "father, you can continue please"

"We have a standby of people who will offer themselves up for her" I frowned "Father, Mai isn't that kind of person she doesn't want to hurt people" my father sighed and gave me the utter most serious face and with the most serious voice "when Mai is in her true form she will not care about her morals"