File 2: The Haunted bar #3

I looked at Naru as he looked at me, I sat up in his arms blushing some more.

'no Mai this isn't the time to be blushing!' the room was shaking more violently "Lin!" He yelled. Lin already was about to get his dogs and was also protecting the equipment, the room kept shaking more and more violently.

I shuffled on to Naru and he just held me, I put my face into Naru's chest and tried to calm down 'in out in out, come on. Mai breath'

"Mai! Relax just chill ok? nothing is gonna hurt you princess"

"It's hard I'm sick, I don't feel well. I hummed I don't even remember humming!!"

"You don't remember even humming?"

"No I don't! I thought I fell asleep"

"Well that's not very good, but hey, you're close to Naru!"

"Gene! Now is not the time to be saying those kind of things.... Ok
I am so what"

"Sister in-law you're adorable I can see you blushing"

"Do you really think this is the time to be saying such silly things?"

"Your lover boy is calling you"

"Shut up Gene"

"Bye princess"

"Mai!!, MAI!!!" I whipped my head towards Naru "what?" His eyes showed so much emotion. I looked around and saw them all worrying at me "what?!" I asked "Mai, are you ok?" Monk and Ayako asked.

"I mean, I'm sick and the top of my hand hurts but other then that I'm fine" I just rubbed it, I didn't look it at, Monk walked over to me and looked at the top of my hand and I saw his eyes widen "Naru look" he gave my hand to Naru "Lin I think she got marked. Mai what were you thinking? You could have gotten hurt!" he said hands on my shoulders.

"I wasn't I thought I was sleeping until you yelled at me, I'm use to getting hurt anyway..." looking away sighing, I looked at my hand and growled "oh it's a microphone to mark.... I'm the singer... oh hey! I think the singer had this mark on her shoulder or hand, Lin would you mind look it up, please?" he sighed and nodded, I looked at Naru.

He removed his hands. I stood up and saw Monk was laying on the ground in my way so I stepped over him, I landed but fell over a little to where my hand grazed the ground and I felt a slight sting In my shoulder and growled. I hide the pain and got myself up and stretched.

"Mai! Be careful please" Ayako said walking up to me "I'm fine Ayako. I'm just trying to see the computer"

She sighed and followed me there John, Masako and the rest also followed "Jane right?" Lin asked making sure he found the correct women, I nodded as he showed the info and we all looked "ah there guys! The microphone on the top of her hand and her shoulder! She wore low cuts in the back, it was a dragon it was badass, but only the singer has tattoos not the band members" I kept looking at the computer.

"wow Mai she kind of looks like you" John said I laughed "yea! A little bit" Monk said "she barley does" Masako said.

I just smiled at Masako "thanks..." she sighed and smiled back "Mai you're bleeding on you shoulder" I sighed.

"I had a feeling I would, if I have one on the top of my hand I would have one on my shoulder this one hurts like hell!" I sighed. Ayako took the collar back and showed my shoulder "oh yea that's the dragon, it's not a tattoo though I think it's been carved on you. We need to cover it so it won't get infected, Monk can you get a first aid kit? Mai it looks as if there's metal in these cuts" she held my shirt and waited for Monk to get a bandage "that's not metal Ayako, that's the tattoo ink. It's silver"