File 2: The Haunted Bar #2

The sounds of birds chirping the great fresh wind!

No you're wrong... Alarm clock, also hot and sweaty, sick..... I'm sick with a fever. I smashed my alarm clock with my fist and got up.

I picked out some simple clothes a hoodie and some leggings with slides easy to take off shoes.

I sighed and went into the bathroom to bathe and such, I looked in the mirror and gasped, I was very pale, I looked terrible.

I looked at it from many angles, then dropped my head "why me?" I muttered to myself.

I started the shower washed my hair, teeth, and body then hopped out and put my clothes on I went back to my bed and looked at my phone.

"6:50 A.M. Why so early Naru? Seven! I have to be there at seven, well damn.." I picked up my head phones, phone, and charger and made some quick tea then left out the door I went.

I speed walked down the streets to get there faster, I got there a little late on time but they were loading the vehicles "tea Mai" Naru.

I grumbled and went up to make him some, I sneezed up the way there I could hear the footsteps turning to look at me "guys it's a sneeze I'm fine" I said and kept walking up the stairs "bless you!" John said, I smiled "thank you John"

I heard their feet shuffling again, I got in the office to make tea for everyone while in doing so.

"Mai you're sick you should sleep!"

I laughed at Gene's comment.

"It's just a fever if I need to take it slow I will take it slow I won't over work myself, k?"

*Sighs*
"Fine Mai but you need to be extra safe then because if you get possessed that's gonna be bad, because you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Ask Naru how do you know if your possessed bye."

He left and I finished the tea and walked outside "Here guys" I said walking down the stairs slowly to make sure I wouldn't trip, but I did and flinched my hands up.

"Mai...... Did you freeze the tea?"

"just put the liquid in the solid" I said struggling they put the liquid in the solid fast as Naru held the tray "Mai put your hands down and open your eyes" he said calmly. I then looked at Lin who blinked a couple of times then walked up to me and told me to blink a couple of more times.

The drop of tea they forgot fell to the
Ground.

"You look extremely exhausted.. you look sick to death" I knocked his hand away "look it's nothing just grab some tea and let's go, it's like a what 4 hour drive maybe even 6?" I said, they sighed taking the tea and got in there cars I was gonna ride with Monk and them until.

"oh look Mai! You gotta sit with Naru because Masako is driving with us and there is no room because of John too!" Monk said pushing me to Naru's car.

Masako was about to say something then Ayako shoved her hand over her mouth "now go on Mai" I laughed and got in, Naru was in the middle and I was on the window side.

"I'm putting my headphones in so tap if you need me" I said and was about to put them in until "Mai your freezing ability and telekinesis those aren't normal" Lin said "I'm not normal, your not normal, Naru sure as hell ain't normal" I said smiling at myself, they all sighed.

"Mai not the point, I'm pretty sure your abilities are to strong for you to handle just be careful it uses a lot of your energy-" he was cut off by Naru
"and you're sick I can feel the warmth radiate off of you."