The Vacation? Part 2

I work up again to the sound of a heartbeat, my head was on Naru's chest and our legs are tangled. I got up groggily and rubbed my eyes.

"Naru" I said quietly shaking him, he groaned "it's ten, we need to get ready come on" he nodded and rolled over, I giggled at the sight of him, his hair was all messy and he rubbed his eyes like a child. He looked at me deeply and pulled down my tank top, covering my stomach "morals are important Mai, are you trying to seduce me?" I turned a tomato red and mumbled to myself "how could you even be tempted you robot" I got up and grabbed leggings and a long sleeve dress and trotted my way into the bathroom.

"Naru I'll shower really quick ok?" He nodded "I'll go downstairs and shower"

I quickly rinsed off in the shower washing my hair and shaving, obviously body wash. I got out and quickly dried off, I blowed dried my hair and put on some light make up 'I know the plane ride is about to be almost 12 hours but still a girls gotta look good! For the parents of her boss'

I got out and saw Naru.. Shirtless! He was utterly amazing to look at, I tried to divert my stare but I couldn't "Mai?" He said smirking at me "see something you like?" I scoffed "no way!" I grabbed my suitcase and headed down stairs and placed it by the door. I ran into the kitchen and made some quick tea.

"Hello Mai!" Gene said giving me a slight hug from behind

"Tea?" He nodded.

"Please?" Smiling I poured his tea

"Mai you should probably eat before the plane ride" I frowned at him.

"I'm not going to war on the plane Gene I don't think I need to eat" he sighed.

"Oh really?" He cut his hand with a knife.

"Gene! You can't just do that to prove a point!" I put a tea towel on his wound.

"Your body says I'm right?" I growled and fought my urges, he continued "what if that happens on the plane?" I sighed in defeat.

"Fine but not in the kitchen" I grabbed Gene while passing Naru "your tea is on the table"

"What's going on?" -Naru

"Mai needs me for special help"-Gene said wiggling his eyebrow

"Shut up Gene, I just need to eat"-Mai

I sighed and looked at Gene in the bathroom "I don't know if I can just do this" he smiled to himself "it's ok Mai, just start from the wound on my hand" I nodded and slowly brought myself to his wound and began drinking.

My head was pushed off and Gene smiled weakly "happy and no longer hungry?" I nodded

"oh Gene here!" I pricked my finger and shoved it in his mouth.

"Mai! What are you doing!" I laughed at him.

"healing your wound see!" I flipped over his hand it his wound was gone.

"Ya but Naru is gonna kill me with sexual fantasies" I waved my hand.

"You're gonna be fine!"

We left the bathroom "everyone ready!" Naru looked at me scared but sighed "you eat very messy Mai, we've talked about manners have we not?" He brought a napkin up to my face and wiped away the blood. "Now we are ready" we got our bags.. well Lin had to carry Genes cause he was sleepy and weak and obviously, you shouldn't lift heavy things after donating blood hah.

We got into the van and met with the others at the office "hey guys are you ready!" I yelled out the window, Ayako have me a thumbs up from outside the window and we continued are drive to the airport.