File 5: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Looks Best in a Uniform. Part 8

"Mai now that everyone knows about your issues" I growled at Naru "this is gonna be a lot easier, Mai you're gonna bring the mother out and try to calm her down, her depression could become violent, if she gets violent we will create a demons den she's not a demon but if she goes crazy she might be one." I nodded.

I got up and walked past every one to the area "I'll wait right here then" he sighed "fine as Mai waits there, we will get into position to help her Incase she needs it" Masako scoffed "like that monster will need us" I laughed "I can hear you" she scoffed "I'm not surprised you're not human!" I sighed and flashed up to Masako grabbed her dress collar and lifted her up unto the air she screamed.

"Shut up Masako!" She stopped fast as the inner demon started to show "Mai.." Naru said I suppressed the demon "Masako, now is not the time, I realise you saw my demon form and realised I'm not human, shut up deal with it and let's get this case done" she nodded scared as I dropped her, she fell to her butt and John and Monk ran to her side "Mai! This isn't like you!" Monk yelled and I glared at him and said "does this look like me" his big eyes showed sorrow.

I nodded at Naru and sat back in my spot "we can talk more about myself later" they all sighed "Lin?" Lin nodded "understood" Lin sat next to me and waited I frowned "why?" Naru glared "you've caused enough trouble shut up Mai!" I threw my hands in the air with confusion and slammed them down with frustration he sighed.

"Let's get this done, John start the prayer Monk get ready to back him up Ayako protect Masako, Mai get ready to be an angel" I nodded "so Lin how's life?" He nodded "it's been
Good, how does it feel being exposed?" I made a 'tss' sound "damn Lin going straight for the feels" he smirked at me I smirked back "you're evil Lin" he shrugged "I learn from the best" he looked at me and I pointed at Naru I laughed while Lin just smiled.

"Good talk Lin" he nodded "now we wait" he nodded again I sighed "good times, good times" Naru nodded at us as Monk and John started to began "this is moving along quickly" I murmured to myself I waited until the mum came out of her hiding.

The room started shaking as a black and white shadow came out from the ceiling "ok how are we gonna do this?" I whispered to myself, I sat there at thought for a while then moved up towards the mom.

"Hello there?" I said being cautious she looked at me fast and ran at me grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me "where are my babies!" She screamed at me I removed her hands off me fast and looked at her with confusing "your children are up there.. In heaven!" She followed my hand as I pointed up towards the ceiling.

She nodded "my children are safe, yes?" I nodded "of course I didn't let anything happen to them" she nodded held my hand kissed my forehead and left.

I swore under my breath "I gotta run!" I said getting stuff together and leaving "Mai! Where are you going!?" I swore again "do you realise once she gets up there and realise her children aren't there she's gonna be pissed! I have to go to the cellar and fix them
Now!" I yelled and ran out the broken window to get there faster "who needs doors." I whispered to myself.

I ran there fast, my un-normal fast, I made it there in time, I cleaned up somethings and started beginning... Then I stopped "oh no I don't know how to do this" I realised and waited for the moment then I mashed some words together and began "hey there ghost... Children? Um I'm here to help you get back to your mother" when I mentioned mother a big broken gold and silver appeared in front of me.

I nodded "you must be Asher and Jeremy, yes?" They nodded "I'm here to help, I'm gonna get you to see your mom again" the jumped happily
"All you need to do is forgive the maid that killed you.. I know it's going to be hard but you need to" they looked at me scared "oh no please don't be scared, I'm here to help trust me please?" The scared children held each other.

I stepped towards them slowly "look it's ok I promise, please let me help you see your mother" they took my hand slowly I nodded and held on to them, I said a prayer the simplest easiest prayer I knew "Our father.." I
Spoke and finished, when I was done they lifted into the air and disappeared I smiled and started walking back to the group.

The smiled as they saw me "hello Mai" John said I nodded "Ello John!" I said in the British accent he sighed "Australia Mai, not British" I shrugged "its close enough" he sighed and walked away I laughed "you know you love it John!" He just waved his hand in the air I laugh and look at the rest of the group "what?" I asked they sighed "you ok?" I nodded "of course why wouldn't I be?" Their sweat dropped "you've been through a tone today."

I smiled "I'm a little tired but I'll just sleep in the truck on the way home" they nodded and we walked Into the house to leave.

"Guys I'll explain when we get home ok? about the situation?" Ayako nodded "take as much time as you need" I smiled at her as she smiled back..

Hello guys! I'm sorry I haven't been updating the ideas aren't just coming but now I'm pretty sure they are, this chapter isn't as long sorry I've been posting it off for a while now, and
It's my chance! So
Thank you all for still reading and have a wonderful day!