File 4: England..

It's four in the morning and my plane leaves at six A.M. and the gang is going, those idiots still don't know the real deal but they know what's up and that my real parents are dead but they don't know my parents chosen careers.

I sighed, picked up my bag and left for the doors to find the car in front of my house, I got in the car "good morning guys" I said sitting next to John.

"Why so early Mai?" I glared at Monk
"I don't fly planes Monk and you guys didn't even have to come, you came here by choice" I spat at him, he looked hurt "wow Mai snap, snap, snap" Ayako said "it's an hour drive we'll be there around 5:15, so I'm taking a nap" I said and fell asleep on John's shoulder.

"God damnit Gene what am I, I said a prayer and he gets hurt, I throw special knifes gets hurt, you have explaining to do!"

"Ok princess relax, so I found out a lot and its gonna be a ton to handle
So you've always been a vampire from your dad and your powers awoken when your turned into demon now because of the demon vampire thing those to are fighting against each other or they will both win causing you to be both, also and I guess your also part Angel because when you were born you were blessed."

'I sighed in frustration'
"Wow ok I need to get my life together."

"It's not your fault princess."

"Yeah but I don't even feel like Mai anymore, I feel like I'm someone else like I don't belong."

"Hey Mai, you're only gonna be 3 things and that's gonna be helpful."

"It won't feel helpful because I'll be to strong and powerful!"

'He laughed'
"Mai you won't be strong and powerful trust me you'll be stronger by health, by strength just a little trust me"

Sigh* "fine Gene but I'll believe it when I see it"

'We sighed but heard a third voice come out of no where and we screamed'

"Gosh you guys are annoying"-Naru

"Oh it's Naru...-"-Mai

"Wow princess that sounded mean" -Gene

'I laughed'
"I didn't mean for it to sound mean Haha"-Mai

"Mai get it together"-Gene

"It's not my fault"-Mai

"Shut up you two gosh"-Naru

"Rude"-Mai and Gene

"Jeez so Mai... Your parents?"-Naru

"Noll! You can't just ask that!"-Gene

"It's fine Gene...... Well my mom recently died, my dad sailed the sea and died doing it so.."-Mai

"Mhhm what did your mom do?"-Naru

'I sighed'
"She was an average mom and my dad just sailed the sea."-Mai

"Are you sure Mai, you're not keeping anything from me are you?"-Naru

"Oh my goodness! No I'm not Naru will you relax"-Mai

"We're here"-Naru