From Science, to Faith. Part 2

I growled at Naru "your plan is stupid!" I yelled at him, he sighed "And yours is any better?!" He growled back "I'm sorry, you want to place cameras every where. I think it's better if we place them in certain spots!" He sighed "Mai. Every where.. That involves your spot" I sighed "it's too much to monitor."

"Look chill you two" Monk said I glanced at him and sighed.

"Ok Naru how about this, we vote?"
"No."
"Why not!"
"I'm the boss, you're the assistant"
"So your assistant who is a vampire demon, angel, who see's the past in my dreams. Can't have a say?"

He glanced at me again and sighed "ok Mai, we can place the cameras in the spots you want. But you have to explain why, fair?" I grunted "fine Naru" I shivered as we were in the R.V. John let us use.

"Mai how are you still cold?" Ayako asked, I sneezed "I'm not exactly 100% human" she frowned "I'm cold to begin with" I told her, she nodded in an understanding way.

I sighed as I held myself "even though I am dead. I never thought I'd be so cold" I muttered to myself "man who thought winter would be this cold?" Gene said blowing are into his hands, I nodded in agreement.

Naru got up "alright there's no time for goofing off, let's set up cameras before night fall" Naru said, we all got us and saluted "yes boss! We said in unison. I giggled a little and exited the R.V with the group.

I carried a box as Naru carried one also, Gene took the box from my hands "such lady shouldn't have to carry" I giggled "Gene, it's my job. Could I have the box back?" Gene sighed "man!" He said, I giggled again and kept walking.

I stood beside Naru "alright. Lobby first Naru" he sighed "why?" He asked "the massacre started there, in the main lobby... Lots of dead people" he nodded as I entered, blood was everywhere "Mai?" Masako said getting in my face, I didn't seem to notice cause I was too focused on all the blood.

"It's everywhere.." I mumbled to myself "Mai!" Naru said into my ear, I glanced at him.

"what?"
"Your fangs are showing" I gasped as I ran my tongue over them "sorry" I said ashamed "it's alright Mai" Lin said and petted my head, I looked strangely at him "it's ok Mai" Naru said I nodded and placed a camera and thermometer in the corner of the room.

"Does it capture everything?" I nodded my head "it's perfect, now the 5th floor" I said Naru shook his head "Mai this building is falling apart, what if the floor collapses?" I giggled "I'll transport us out again like last time" he sighed as I walked ahead "not the point" I heard him complain I shrugged and walked up the steps as everyone followed.

We made it to the floor and a strong flash back came back, I growled and grabbed my head holding the box with one hand "Gene grab the box" Naru said, Gene took the box from my hand. I let him as I remembered everything clearly.

I was watching it all again, like a hologram.

I snapped my fingers and brought out a camera, Naru raised an eyebrow "what are you doing?" He asked, I smirked at him "it's just like the affair one remember, it's like a hologram to me. But more detailed then last time" Naru nodded and watched with Lin as I set up a camera.

"There she is!" I said and pointed to the nurse, she was in distress and ran into the kids room "come on!" I said and followed with the camera. We walked into the kids room and saw everything, to where she cried then the man walked in and shot her.

I sighed and looked in the same sport and saw a figure there "get out of here!" I yelled and threw a throwing knife "Mai!" Monk yelled "what are you doing?" I looked at him then saw my throwing knife in the wall, I sighed "I thought I saw something.." I said and got my throwing knife.