The Vacation? Part 3

Naru sighed "go away" it was Lin I could smell him "ok" he simply said and I bit into Naru hard.

He gasped and grabbed my shirt into his fist. I only bit, no blood was to enter my system. I let go and licked my teeth, he looked at me with shock "that pleasurable" I giggled Naru pulled me by my shirt and our lips collided.

A kiss.. the kiss, it was warm and soft, yet harsh and needy, like he's been wanting this for so long. I knew it wasn't feelings, it was lust from the bite. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me he grabbed my hair into a fist and pulled my head back slightly and kissed the area I bit him and left his own mark.

I moaned a little and he let go "now we are even" I said shocked and extremely embarrassed due to my moan, I couldn't believe what just happened. Naru kissed me.. after 57 chapters he finally kissed me.. I wanted I scream so loud.

"Mai bathroom please" I went to the bathroom "patch this up please" I laughed "what people can't know you're mine? You've made it clearly obvious I'm yours" he sighed "that's a love bite" I scoffed "that's a love bite" I walked out the room to go see his dad.

"GENE!"-Mai

"What?"-Gene

"WE KISSEDDDDD"-Mai

"YOU WHAT?"-Gene

"Kissed.. me and Naru kissed.. oh my goodness Gene, he said he was jealous cause I would bite you, so then.. I bit him and only bit him and he kissed me and left a hickey oh my"

*Gene screamed like a little girl*
"YOU tots have to tell me the deal after you see my dad!"-Gene

"I will bye!"-Mai

I was still blushing extremely bad, I couldn't help but to enter the room again and take a moment to myself "something wrong?" He glanced over at me, I only sighed "I just need to calm myself" taking a deep breath trying not to get to twisted in my own thoughts.

"Why did you need that so badly?" I looked up at him as I was sitting on the bed and he was standing in front of me "well now I know is all"

"But it's not the same, when I drink from Gene it's because I need to survive not for a lust. This was purely lust and jealousy"

He smiled "but now I know what Gene feels and now you can drink my blood" I rolled my eyes "that's not how that works what so ever. I'm not in a survival instinct space, what I did was because you wanted the feeling!" He glanced at me, rubbing his chin "is it different when you suck blood?"

I shrugged "how am I suppose to know, I'm usually doing the sucking, call Gene in here" Naru smirked and gladly did so via mind-link, someone knocked on the door assuming Gene and he entered the room.

"Something I can do for you love birds?" He wiggled his eyebrow and sat on the bed next me.

"What's it like when Mai sucks your blood?"

Gene shrugged and thought about it "well having the bite within itself is a very nice feeling.. but her taking blood out of me. It's different, she needs it to survive so my mind doesn't wonder other then 'she needs to live'"

Naru seemed like his answer wasn't good enough "but having it sucked out of you"

Gene only shrugged "it's not a priority for me to think like that.. I haven't zoned in on the blood sucking it's self. I guess it's a good feeling" Gene paused "before I continue don't get too jealous brother"

Naru let him proceed with receiving the caution "before it didn't matter to me, but because I've had Mai's blood it's entirely different now. It's bliss, she relies on me to save her and that's a feeling no one can change. Saying that though, I have no feelings what so ever for Mai" Naru only wrote down the information as I twiddled my thumbs.

"What about you Mai?" I glanced up shrugged "I just do it to survive, means nothing to me. Now I have to go meet your guys father, excuse me." I got up and exit the room