From Science, To Faith. Part 4

I sat there for a good hour or two trying to think of something. But nothing came to my mind.

"Well Mai?" I glared at Naru.
"Shut it, heat of the moment" he sighed "well you tried Mai" I rubbed my temples and held my hands up in defence.

"I honestly thought I had a good idea.
Obviously not" Gene laughed and rubbed my hair "you really did try princess" I glared at him "look Gene it wasn't my fault!" Monk chuckled "but it was your fault, you had to say something" I sighed and got up.

"I only remember so much from the dream, only that.. people were what looked like experimented on.. like, they were used for robot parts." Naru nodded "so what if they used the hospital to take kids and use them for experiments?" I nodded.

"I like the idea.. but there has to be more to it.. right?" Monk asked bath rubbed his temple and nodded "that's true also.. maybe we should go in and investigate..." I snapped my fingers "what if.... the nurse was in charge of the kids.. she didn't know what was happening until later on in the years... so when the massacre happened, it was all planned out because those people knew what was happening and thought to end it.. obviously not in the smartest idea but still.. So when the nurse ran back in side it was because she was worried about her kids/experiments.. BOOM!"

Gene gave me golf claps and I bowed "thank you, thank you" Naru shook his head "I don't think so Mai.." I glared "why not???" He was in deep thought "the nurse wouldn't be or it seems like shouldn't be as powerful as we think... do you understand? She's not as vengeful" I nodded.

Lin was in deep thought looking things up "Mai?" I glanced at him 'mh?' We all had eyes on Lin and myself "what about the doctor?" I was spooked.. I looked at him and thought about it "no... I haven't thought ab..about it" I thought about that dream where I saw the doctor.

I gasped and was badly fazed, I sat down afraid remembering of what I saw.

"It's him" Lin mumbled

They all frowned at him "what?" I glanced at Lin with glossy eyes "it's the same demon.. from the asylum" I looked at them spooked.

They all felt a cold chill, that chill was from Naru and his PK. I let my PK go to keep him in check he glanced at me with Gene and smiled a little.

"What are we gonna do??" Ayako asked, I shrugged my shoulders "I'm not sure.. it can't really be the same demon could it? You're saying that this doctor was here alive, then was moved to asylum?" Lin nodded his head I thought about the idea myself "John?" He nodded.

"That seems very reasonable Lin, the demon Mai destroyed at the asylum maybe have came back to its original place.. to heal" I was still scared and I couldn't focus on anything...

I didn't understand either "look... if I destroyed him at the asylum... how can he be back? I'm so confused, I destroyed him! I watched him burn into hell." I growled under my breath and paced back and fourth in the room.

Naru sighed and got up "Mai." I kept pacing "Mai..." I kept going "Mai!" I looked up at him "yes?" He put his hands on my shoulders "could you relax for a moment?" I nodded and stopped pacing the room.... only to have one of the glass cups shatter.

Gene and Naru both glared at me, I held my hands up in defence "I'm sorry!" I went over to clean the glass as they were speaking of a plan "Mai let me clean the glass" Monk said I nodded and threw some of the glass away that was already in my possession.

I sat down on the couch and just waited it out...

"Oh my god it's been 3 hours! Do you have a plan?" Naru looked at me and sighed "we do... we are just thinking if we should go through with it" I frowned "if we don't have another plan... maybe we should go with this one Noll.." Gene said, I glared at all them until I heard the plan "will you tell me now?"