Chapter 26

The battle for love

No ones pov 

Hakguk was clawing at air trying to reach his mask but ultimately failed. A blue figure slipped into the bunker undetected and immediately rushed over to the dying human on the floor. "Hakguk..." The figure picked up the human in his arms and visibly frowned not knowing what to do. From outside Jake was fighting with Quaritch but was losing badly. "PUT THE MASK ON HIM!" The Na'vi looked around and saw a mask on the ground he picked it up and put it on Hakguk's face. Nothing happened and soon the Na'vi began to weep. "I was too late..." The na'vi was none other than Tsu'tey, he held hakguk close to his body with tears falling down on Hakguk.

Tsu'tey laid Hakguk down on a bed gently then infuriated he ran outside with Jake. "Oh would you look at that Two blue monkeys who thought they could go up against me. Hahaha don't make me laugh." With a swipe of his hand he threw Jake against a nearby a tree knocking him out unconscious. Tsu'tey looked over then he glared at Quaritch who would not stop cackling. he then looked a Tsu'tey with a sadistic smile, "Ya know your little fuck buddy was very tight after this war I might spare him and make him my little fuck buddy instead." Tsu'tey growled and hissed his ear flattening against his head in defense and anger. 

"Woah now don't get your monkey tail in a twist I'm simply stating facts. The way he screamed my name and the way he thrashed and pounded on my chest to stop." Quaritch smirked and licked his lips, "~mmmm what pleasure he brought me." Tsu'tey stood there stunned processing everything Quaritch just told him. "Humans are vile! you mated with him without his consent!"  Quaritch took this opportunity and slammed Tsu'tey against a tree. "Oh I did and let me tell ya boy it felt good." He threw Tsu'tey to the ground with a sadistic grin plastered on his deranged face. Tsu'tey groaned and rolled off the ground by Quaritch simply kicked him down. "And after this war...I'll do it again and again and again. " 

From inside the bunker Jake was helping Hakguk link up. "You know he thinks you are dead right?" Hakguk looks outside with a pained look as he sees Tsu'tey being thrown on the ground. "yeah...but help me! the sooner I link with the sooner I can help!" Jake sighs and closes the clamshell. He presses a button and the link activates. "Fuck I sure hope this works..." 

With Hakguk

Hakguk's pov 

I wake up with a pain in my stomach. Looking down I see a clay plastered on my wound forcing the wound to heal faster and stop bleeding. Mo'at looks over and smiled widely "MinHakguk you have returned!" I sit up but she pushes me down on the hammock. "No you must rest." I shake my head and sit up again. "Tsu'tey is in trouble I must go help him!" Mo'at looks at me then she sighs and wraps leaves around my stomach. "You truly love my son." I look at the leaves then I look at her. "Of course I do! with all my soul." She glances up at me then she grins and helps me up. "Then go and win this war with him. Bring him back alive please." I grab her hand and grasp it gently, "I promise that he will come back alive.

I let go of her hand and walk outside the hut I was in. I gasp as I see Pangea waiting for me. "Pangea!!" I run up to her and hug her tightly. "Can you help me win this war?" She extended a wing and allowed me to climb up on her. I bonded my queue with her then in a flash we were off to the bunker. As we flew I saw many ships retreating and many warriors hooting and hollering. I looked over and saw Mina on an Ikran smiling widely. I smile at her then I look below then I spot the bunker. "Dang I didn't do so good trying to hide it." 

I swoop down fast just as Quaritch was about to shoot Tsu'tey. "Oh hell no!!" Pangea snatches the gun from his grip metallic grip and swings it into the bunker. "YO WATCH IT!" Jake screamed from inside the bunker. "Sorry!" I smiled sheepishly but then I glared at Quaritch who had an aggravated look on his face. I jumped off of Pangea and jumped on his suit. "You don't know when to stop do you Quaritch." Tsu'tey lifted his head a bit then he sat up slowly, I saw him reach for a gun while I distracted Quaritch. "And you don't know when to butt out do you Hakguk." He attempted to grab me but I would move from his grasp and press down harder on the glass of the suit. 

"You won't win Hakguk and you know why? Because I am stronger than you. Brains doesn't defeat bronze I hope you know." I smirked and with my tail I smashed the glass open, Quaritch gasped for air, I jumped out the way and Tsu'tey jumped over with the gun already loaded. "Incorrect "  Tsu'tey looked down and shot Quaritch in the face with a look of satisfaction on his face. I walked over to Tsu'tey and embraced him from behind. "It's all over now." Tsu'tey turned around and hugged me tightly. 

"I thought you died idiot!" I giggled and hugged him back with tears brimming my eyes. "No I would never leave you alone." Tsu'tey grasped my face and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "Come on lets go home." We both stood up and walked away with Jake hauling ass behind us in his avatar form. "By the way I think I should leave the human body and be a full time Na'vi don't you think?" Tsu'tey looked over at me with a wide smile and kissed my cheek. "Yes that's the smartest thing you've suggested since I've met you." I gasp and punch his arm lightly. "I'm joking my little alien."