Chapter 27

Hakguk's video log 

"This is log number I have no damn idea but whatever." I look around the bunker then I glance at the camera with a huge grin on my face. "So the sky people were all rallied up at hells gate and forced to go back to earth." 

At hell's gate

Every marine walked with their duffle bags on a ship with their faces full of regret and anger. The Na'vi were in a line making sure not one of them escaped. Selfridge looked up at Hakguk with a pained face but Hakguk simply scoffed and pushed him forward with his gun. "Move along," Selfridge growled and walked forward while Hakguk overlooked the rest with Tsu'tey.

Back to Hakguk's video log 

"A few scientists were allowed to stay on the condition that they create their avatar and dispose of their sky people bodies. The only ones who stayed were Max, Norm, Trudy, and some sweet woman named Clarise who was there to help me mourn over Grace." I looked outside and smiled as I saw some wood sprites floating about. "Even with Eywa, she is making sure I do my video log." I shake my head and run my fingers through my hair.

"Today Jake and I followed by Norm and Trudy decided we should head to Hell's gate and hang out at the lab ya know just to celebrate and have fun in our human bodies." I smirked and winked at the camera, "because tomorrow is our rebirth...it's awesome how here I get another chance at life...another chance to be born again." I sighed and grabbed the camera as I stood up and walked over to the fridge. "No more coming in here but since Tsu'tey is going to be clan leader he is told he can have a hut. He told me to pack up a few photos if I wish to hang up."

I moved the Camera around to show the different pictures I was gonna take most were of grace, however. Until I came across one that was under the fridge. I squat down and pick it up. I look at it and tear up at the handwriting on the photo. "Min Hakguk lots of potential." she even put it In a frame

I smile and look for more pictures of Grace

I smile and look for more pictures of Grace. I had found a couple of my favorites I was going to take.

 I had found a couple of my favorites I was going to take

I grin slightly then I point the camera to me

I grin slightly then I point the camera to me. "Well I gotta run cause Jake should be getting out of his link anytime soon. This will be my last log so Dr. Min is signing off...Bye, eomma bye appa I hope you don't think any less of me." I turn off my camera then I go to the computer and upload the video. Max was gonna go back to earth in a few days to close down the avatar program and to pick up Clarise and His avatar's. I won't see him in a few years but here a few years goes by really quick. So as my last day as a human I wanted to see him off and give him this hard drive to give to my appa and eomma.

I hear a beep so I look over and see an ecstatic looking Jake hop out of his link. I giggle and walk over, he looks at me and snaps his fingers "Tsu'tey is mad that you weren't there today, he has been hugging your body all day." I facepalm but release fits of giggles which Jake joined me and began laughing as well. "He is such a dork. Come on they are waiting for us!" He nods and climbs in his wheelchair. "How about some beers tonight as our send-off out of this body?" I glace at him and smirk. "You just read my mind jarhead." We put on our exo packs on and head outside the bunker. "I am so not used to being outside as a human." Jake comments. I look up and see Trudy landing a helicopter. "Same here." I push Jake up then I hand him his wheelchair. I then haul myself up and we were off.

 At hell's gate laboratory

We sat in the cafeteria with a beer in our hands laughing loudly. "No joke he was hauling ass behind me!" Jake punched my shoulder and wiped a tear from his eye. "Oh shut it." Max snorted and we all laughed louder. After a bit of drinking, I served myself some tea and sat by the window looking over at the planet. As I stared I suddenly was struck by inspiration. I placed my cup of tea down and ran down the hall collecting paints and canvas to begin my painting. I finally know what to draw and I'm excited to show it to the clan tomorrow at my rebirth. While everyone was passed out I began to sketch, draw, and paint the scenery while it was fresh in my mind. I decided to make three painting symbolizing the three things Na'vi love. I feel as if the reason I didn't know this before was simply that I didn't know how a Na'vi felt. But now I do and I love the feeling with my whole being.

I spent all night on the paintings with only my motivation and coffee to fuel me. As well as a bit of donut but that's besides the point. I made sure every single angle of my masterpiece was top notch and fit for my new wonderful family.

I just hope Tsu'tey is proud of me...