Chapter 25

I found you

Hagkuk's pov 

Hagkuk's pov 

(Oh the guy in the pic is Hakguk as an Avatar and then above that is him as a human lol)

I gasped and pushed the lid open in a hurry. As I clutched my heart I took deep breathes taking a look at my surroundings. I was back at the bunkers, I look ahead of me and see Jake and Norm's pod still closed. I glance towards the windows and I run over to close the blinds. I can't risk anyone seeing in here, I much rather pass it off as an abandoned bunker. Walking over to Norm's pod I look at the heart monitor and make sure it's at a healthy state. Once I made sure it was I do the same thing for Jake's pod. "All seems good." I head to the door and grab an exo mask as well as a gun incase I'm ambushed. 

I open the door and head outside after I made sure my mask is secure. Looking around the bunker I notice it's in pristine condition. "They won't ever believe it's abandoned." I place the gun in a holster and begin to move branches and leaves to camouflage the bunker. Anything to make it look old will do. I hear a loud crash inside and I rush inside in a hurry, I pull out my gun an point it inside until I notice Norm's pod is open. 

Dropping my gun I run over and kneel by his panicked state. "Norm what happened?!" He wheezed and huffed as he tried to talk. I go to the kitchen and grab him a glass of water, once the glass is full I walk over and hand it to norm. He takes the cup in a hurry and gulps it down in a hurry. He hands me the cup and takes deep breathes. "I...was...Was...huff...shot!" I shoot up and check on the avatar's prognostics. Norm gets up and leans over me to check the prognostics as well. 

After a while I sigh out in relief. "Your avatar is fine. How about you and I go out and search for him. We need to bring him back here and patch him up or he could possibly die of an infection." Norm's eyed widen then he nods and begins to suit up. I grab a backpack and fill it with bandages to cover up the wound on the trip here. Norm grabs a mask and a gun as well as some bullets and a knife for close hand combat something I doubt he will need. "Lets go."

Tsu'tey's pov 

I reach my mother who has tears streaming down her face. "Our home..."  I hold her hands in my own with a solemn expression on my face. She smiles sadly at me then she glances behind me and gasps. "Oh not hakguk..."  she walks over and places a hand on his heart. "Place him under Eywa. "  I grab him from Pangea gently, she had refused to leave him the entire time. I place him under Eywa then I kneel down by his ear and whisper something. I kiss his cheek then I stand up and look around. My mother kneels by hakguk and begins to pray. " I must look for him..."  I whistle and my Ikran lands in front of me. "I'm coming my love." I get on top of my Ikran and shout. "HYA!" 

Hakguk's pov

Walking through the jungle in this form really scared me. Because as an avatar I was tall so the forest was okay but right now I'm a pipsqueak. Norm was in front and I was behind him searching for his body. "OVER HERE!" I growl and throw a rock at his head. He clutches his head in agony while I roll my eyes and head towards his avatar. "Shut it." I bend down and pull out the bandages. "Help me here." Norm walks over and lifts the avatar enough for me to wrap him up. Once he was all patched up I grab his legs and Norm grabs his arms. "Alright we have to hurry I don't have a good feeling about being outside. 

Together we haul the avatar all the way to the bunker in 30 minutes. Once we got there Norm helped me place him on a humongous gurney where we would place our avatars when we brought them over. "Okay Norm keep a look out and notify me if any marines come." Norm nods and runs off while I hook up the avatar to an IV. Right now I need his heart to be stabilized if not Norm won't be able to link again. 

I grab a clipboard from hear by and begin to jot down observations. I even begin to log in case this happens again. "Alright this is log day.....I don't even know. I am currently with patient 002 Norm's avatar. From my analysis he seems to have been shot in the arm nearly missing his heart and any vital organs. His breathing is at a moderate level and his heart beat is moderate as well." I walk over and flick his ears for any signs of life. His ear twitched a bit meaning the body was very much alive. "Due to his driver not being linked up he will not awaken but motor skills seem to function properly. The body will be hooked to the IV in order to replenish blood loss. The driver will be able to link by tonight."  

I turn off the camera then I push the gurney behind a curtain and close it. I put the clip board down and look to the link pods. I walk over and run an analysis on my avatar. I check the heart beat and signs for any trauma. Nothing but emotional shock which is a good sign that I can link up with it. As long as the wounds are healed, I'm shocked my avatar didn't die. Oh god I wonder how Tsu'tey is doing....Is he alright? Did he make it to safety? What about Jake? What is going on out there? 

I head over to the table when I hear norm shout. "QUARITCH!!" I gasp and run over but suddenly I start to lose oxygen. I Look over and notice the window has been smashed. I gasp and claw at my neck as I struggle to reach for a mask. I see one but soon I collapse. My vision goes dark but before it goes completely dark I see a flash of blue. I smile faintly until my vision goes completely dark.