Chapter 18

Time to save Pandora/slight rape scene
I'll give a heads up like the smut scene
Time to save Pandora is the title
Omg I should stop typing huh

Hi I love you all and yeah let's get into the story

Author's pov

Trudy barges into the lab warning the Avatar drivers of what's to come. About the Avatar program being shut down and about the attack the humans are about to initiate on the Na'vi.

"No this is bad this is bad! Let's move it!" Grace yells. Jake wheels in front of the group while everyone else runs behind him to Selfridge. They finally made it to the office when Grace slammed the door open. "Wait Parker stop! These are people you're about to-" Selfridge raises his hand and interrupts her. "No they're fly-bitten savages who live in a tree! Look around -- I don't know about you but I see a lot of trees. They can move."

Hakguk walks over and grabs Selfridge,he pins his arms behind his back. "Listen to them." He hisses. Selfridge groans a bit but he nods. "There are children in there Parker! Babies!" Jake wheels over and glares at Selfridge. "Look Selfridge, you don't want this kind of blood on your hands. Let me try to
talk them out. They trust me.!" Hakguk coughs and shakes his head. "Let us talk to them not just you Jake at this point because you've been working for these idiots they won't trust you."

Jake growls in anger. "Fine let US go and talk to them." Selfridge winces in pain as Hakguk adds pressure. "Fine! You have an hour get them to evacuate in one hour!" Hakguk let's go of Selfridge and they run back to the lab to get into their links.

Back in the Avatars

Jake wakes up then he sees Grace awaken. "Where is Hakguk?" Grace looks over then she sighs. "Maybe he beat us to it and is already over there with the clan...come on." They get up and head outside to see the clan gathering. They part when Jake passed by with Grace. "Eytukan, I have something to say, to
everyone" Eytukan looks over then he nods "speak Jakesully." Jake turns around and looks at the people. He then turns back around and looks at the Eytukan, "A great evil is upon us. The Sky People are coming to destroy Hometree. They will be here soon." There is a murmur among the crowd full of fear.

"You have to leave or you will die." Mo'at walks over with fear on her face. "Are you certain of this?" Jake nods his head shamefully

"They sent me here specifically to learn your ways so one day like today I would deliver this message and you would believe it." Neytiri walked up to him with betrayal on her face. "What are you saying? You knew this would happen before and you didn't tell us?" Jake looks away. "Yes."

Neytiri steps back with a frown on her face. "It was my mission...I didn't tell anyone about to...I even left Hakguk in the dark about it...he had no idea what I was doing...but he along with you all showed me how to appreciate this world....I fell in love with the forest,the omaticaya clan...then you." He looked at Neytiri.

"And by then how could I tell you."

Back in the real world
Rape scene will be integrated within the story so whenever you see back with Jake it's safe then when it says back with Hakguk it's not .

"Let me go I must speak with him!!!!" Hakguk cried. Selfridge watched sadly as Quaritch dragged hakguk away. "Please let me go!" Quaritch opened a door and threw Hakguk in it. "How about we have you switch side huh? You want dick no? Then that's what you will get."

Hakguk stared in fear as Quaritch locked the door and began to unzip his pants.

Back with Jake

"I trusted you Jake!!!" Neytiri screamed. "Neytiri please I only wanted to-" Neytiri growled and shoved him away. "You will never! Ever! Be one of the people!" Tsu'tey glared then he felt something was wrong. His queue ached then he fell down screaming. "What's going on??" Jake asked.

Grace rushed over to Tsu'tey with mo'at. Mo'at examined his queue then she smiled. "Did you mate with the boy." Tsu'tey looked at the ground and nodded. "That's good...what you are experiencing are his pains."

Eytukan looked away from Tsu'tey as he was being talked to. Neytiri looks at Jake with such hatred in her eyes. "Bind them"

Back with Hakguk

He screams in pain as Quaritch rams himself into him. "Stop!!! Ahh! Ugh!" Quaritch smirks in satisfaction. "It takes a while to get my satisfied." He kept thrusting into Hakguk who clawed at his back in pain.

Back with Jake

They were tied to posts in front of the home tree. Grace struggled and cried for them to leave. As Tsu'tey did his tasks he felt pain in his queue. It was odd it felt pleasurable but forced and it hurt. "Please you have to run!!!" Eytukan grabs tsu'tey and gives him a command. Just as he is about to run the ships above drop gas bombs.

Everyone is blown away from the impact. "Run!!!" The people start to shoot at the ships but their arrows are useless. Mo'at walks over with a tear stained face. "If you are one of us help us!" She cuts them down. Jake immediately pushes mo'at over a log as another explosion takes place.

With Hakguk but rape scene is over

Quaritch gets up and pulls his pants back on feeling good. "That was some great sex boy maybe I should make a position as my bitch huh?" Quaritch laughs and leaves the room. Hakguk looks at the door then he cries out in pain. "Get me out of here!!!!"

From outside Selfridge heard everything. "Get them
out of their links and help the boy out of the room." Norm was being restrained as he heard Hakguk's cries for help. "HOW COULD YOU!" The soldiers walk over to links and open them removing an unconscious Jake. Grace gets up and begins to swing punches. They stop fighting when they see a male soldier carrying out a bruised,bloody,and naked Hakguk.

"You bastards!!! You bastards!" She had to be restrained while Norm tried to grab Hakguk but he was sent to the ground. Jake just watched it all unfold.

Reality is one big nightmare