Chapter 29

Peace at last....

Hakguk's pov

It has been a year now since the all out war between the sky people and the Na'vi. Life has been amazing to me and my fellow tribe this year with plentiful harvest and new ties of communications with other tribes nearby. Neytiri is pregnant which is always exciting, I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl? And I know that Jake is extremely happy about the news. The day he found out he knocked me off a tree because I was in his way of hugging Neytiri. After they had hugged I remember Tsu'tey running up to Jake and hitting him with his bow upside the head.

Following the reconstruction of our home there were many kids left without parents. So I made it my job to integrate them into willing families or families in which the female could not reproduce. During my little mission Tsu'tey had grown fond of a set of twins who had not yet reached the age of one. And I must say I grew very fond of them myself we simply had to include them in our family. Their names are Hyungwoo and Mia'sak. Hyungwoo is a beautiful baby boy with the darkest hair I had ever seen on a na'vi before. He has big green eyes and the longest eyelashes.

Mia'sak is a beautiful baby girl and she is a total daddy's girl. She has long beautiful blackish blue hair and the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen. One eye was a shining blue and the other was an emerald green. Her lashes weren't as long as her brother's but her button nose was surely adorable. When we adopted them they were about a month old or so. I knew their parents, they were nice na'vi in all honesty. As of now they are a year and one month old. 

Everything has been going outstanding. Tsu'tey became the new clan leader and oddly enough I became the first male spirit leader. Jake became the leader of the hunting group and Neytiri became a teacher for the young na'vi. She trains them to climb trees, make clothes, hunt, differentiate between berries, and ride horses. I from time to time tell stories, teach a painting class, heal injured animals, and of course take care of my own. As of late since Neytiri is pregnant I have taken over her duties for the time being and wow is it difficult.

"ALI'YA DON'T PUT THAT BERRY IN YOUR MOUTH!" I stare at the kid fuming. He looks at the berry then at me then he smirks. "Yah! you better not." He stares at me and then he shrugs and pops the berry in his mouth. "AHHHHHH!!!!" I sprint over as the kid's face begins to swell up. "Oh my Eywa give me strength!" I Grab his neck and stick my fingers in his mouth removing the chewed up berry which luckily he didn't swallow. "This is why you must listen to what I say!"  All the other kids just stared and chuckled. 

After I got the kid's head back to it's normal size they all went on their way for the day to play. I went back to my hut and saw my little bundles of joy braiding their father's hair. "My little alien! how was your day?" I glare at Tsu'tey then I walk over and kiss my children's heads. "Ali'ya ate a berry I told him not to and his head swelled up. I spent most of my time trying to get it back to normal." Tsu'tey laughs and pulls me down into his embrace. "Ah that sounds quite stressful hm?" I kiss his nose ad giggle as his face turned a shade of purple. "Yes it was, Hyungwoo darling, Mai'sak my dear go out and play everyone is waiting for you." 

They both look at eachother then they giggle and run out with wide smiles on their faces. Once they left Tsu'tey smirked and kissed my neck.

SOME MATURE THEMES AHEAD PPL (meaning smut)

I moaned a bit then I turned around and straddled him. "Tsu'tey why must you do that to me?" He simply smirked and slipped his hand under my cloth. "Because I don't want my little alien to be stressed." I felt his hand grab my manhood making me shiver in delight. My skin was full of goosebumps and our queues were intertwined. I lean down and capture his lips in a heated kiss which winds us up on our bed. He trails his big hands up and down my waist ,hips and then my spine eliciting a shiver and a whine from me. He smirks down at me and licks his lips. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and I wrap y legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. "I love you so much." He pulls me ontop of his clothed manhood and kisses my neck. He nibbles a bit at it then he looks at me and flashes me those loving smiles I love so much. "I love you with all my soul my little artist." I giggle and bury my face in his neck. "Why must you have so many nicknames for me." I let out a loud moan when he suddenly grasps my manhood in his hand and gives it a quick tug. "because I love your little pouts and stomps of protest when I use them." He rubs at my area and I throw my head back, I bite my lip as to not make sound. 

I feel his other hand on my waist grip me as I am suddenly lifted. But that doesn't last long as I feel something penetrate me. "~ahhhh!" I lunge forward and grip Tsu'tey's shoulder's as he grips my waist. "Remember our first time." I crack an eye open and look over at him, I look into his eyes and see no lust but love. I smile at him and nod, "yes under the tree of souls." He thrusts upwards causing me to grip his shoulder's. "Mmmhmm this is our second time." I gasp as he pushes me down on he bed and rams into me. I grip the bed frame as Tsu'tey puts one of my legs over his shoulder. "Yet this feels like it's our first time again." 

I look at him and see him a few centimeters from my face. I lean up and kiss him as he continuously rams into me. I moan and groan into the kiss as he grunts and bites at my bottom lip. At one point he picked me up and slammed me into the bed on all fours as he gripped my ass and rammed himself deeper into me. The only sound that came from our hut was the pure sound of raw moans and skin slapping on skin. It was a good thing our hut was a bit more secluded then the tribe areas. 

"Tsu'tey I love you!" He thrust harder into me and I threw my head back. He grunted and gave hi final thrusts as we both climaxed. "I love you too!" With a final thrust I moaned loudly as he grunted and we both collapsed side by side. We were panting for a bit then he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into an embrace. 

Mature themes over

Tsu'tey pulled a blanket over us and he would kiss my head from time to time as I began to doze off. At one point my vision darkened and I passed out.

Tsu'tey's pov 

I glanced at Hakguk and saw him fast asleep. I chuckled then I climbed out of bed and grabbed a washcloth we have in here curtesy of Hakguk of course, along with a basket of water. I dip the rag in the water and wash myself a bit then I put on my loincloth. After I was washed I grab the rag and make my way to my beloved spouse. I look down at him and smile as I begin to wash him off. I made sure he was spotless so he would sleep better and feel refreshed when he would awaken the next day. 

Ten minutes had passed and I carefully placed his loincloth on. Once it was secured I returned to our bed and I hugged him. There was nothing but silence and the sound of his gentle breathing. The more I look at him the more I wonder, how could I have gotten myself such a treasure. I remember being an ass to him but he was nothing but kind to me. And now we are married and we have two adorable children. I was supposed to marry neytiri but when he came my fate changed for the better. Who knew that the very people I learned to hate and despise would have within their grasp the very being I came to love and cherish. The very being who I would die to protect. 

I don't deserve his kid soul but if he chose me as his spouse then I shall not give him back, I don't deserve him but I won't complain that I have him. He is like a slice of beetle cake, so tempting, yes I may not deserve to have a slice but when given the slice why would I give it back. It's like being spared by death only to go back to death. No one in their right minds would do that. Same with Hakguk I would never give him back I would be stupid to do so. 

I kiss his head one last time and I slowly close my eyes.