Chapter 19

The Na'vi

This chapter will be in tsu'tey's pov

Tsu'tey's pov

We trudge up the hill some of us looking back at all the fire and destruction the aliens had caused. As we walked my mother walked up to me with a sad smile on her face. "You know now that your father is gone...you are now the Olo'eyctan." I look ahead with a frown on my face. "Where is Hakguk?" She looks away sadly. "His body was lost...with Jake's." I growl.

"We can't look back now Tsu'tey let's just keep looking forward." We kept walking in silence after that. I heard many cries of those around me for their loved ones. I held in my tears as I kept walking,there was a good chance Hakguk did not survive and that hurt me. Just yesterday we became mates and now life takes him away from me.

I look at the sky when my vision becomes blurry. I touch my cheeks and notice water coming out of them. I've never cried...but now I am...I collapse to the ground in tears. I feel arms wrap around me in comfort. "He will live." I look and see neytiri's face. She helps me up then she hugs my waist as a sister would. I hug her back then we continue to walk.

Flashback

"Look!!!!!!" I look over and see Hakguk running to me. I roll my eyes but laugh at his weirdness. "Whattttt!!" He rolls his eyes then he shakes his head. "Close your eyes first!" I cross my arms and shake my head. "Please." I sigh and close my eyes. Once I do I hear him giggle and place something on my head. "And open!!"

I open my eyes and shrug. "Idiot look at your reflection in the water!" I hiss at him but I do as he says and notice a flower crown on my head. "What do you think?" I look at Hakguk and raise an eyebrow. "Don't woorry I asked the forest for permission!" The way he says worry in my native tongue sent me into a laughing fit. "Don't laugh I don't make fun of the way you pronounce words in my second language!" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean second language?" He cocks his head then he laughs. "I forgot to tell you huh? Well you know how here you all have one language but different dialects?" I nod. "Well over there we have completely different languages!" Now I was interested in the alien's way. "Really?" He nods and sits down. I sit across from me and grab his hands.

He looks down at our hands then he smiles cheekily and continues to speak. "Okay here is an example." He clears his throat and his voice goes deeper when he speaks in this weird language. "Jeongsahapnida!" I tilt my head before he pushes my face back. "What was that for!?" He smirks and shrugs. "I apologized in advance!" I stand up and glare at him. "No you didn't!" He stands up and smiles once again.

"Jeonsahapnida means sorry." I stare at him for a while then I tackle him on the ground

Flashback over

We made it to the well of souls where we would be staying until we can find a new hometree. The ikran's find a place to rest when I notice two ikrans are missing. Those happen to be Hakguk's and jakesully's. I look around trying to see if I could find it but to no avail. "Son make a speech." My mother orders me. I nod and walk over to the front. I clear my throat and everyone quiets down. "I don't know if any of you know this but my father Eytukan has died."

The crowd gasps and murmurs erupted. "So as the next heir in line I now take the position as the clan leader...I would like us to take a moment of silence to all of our fallen brothers and sisters." I bow my head and so do many others. Neytiri clears her throat and begins singing. After a while they go back to doing their own things. I sigh and walk over to my ikran who is sniffing the air.

I pat his head and lay down next to him. I look up at the sky and let the tears flow,I don't make a sound I just let my tears fall. I wish I could see Hakguk....just one more time. I sit up and wipe my tears away in an attempt to seem tough. I'm not the only who lost someone close and just sitting here and crying is selfish. I look below and see everyone chanting a prayer to those who have died by the hand of the sky people.

Flashback

I walk through the forest with Hakguk on my tail. We were searching fir wild berries when suddenly Hakguk tackles me to the ground. I groan and go to shove him off when he places a finger to my lips. "Listen." I stop struggling and listen to the sounds around me. We hear whimpering and cries for help. He slowly gets off me and crawls closer to the sounds. I follow him and soon we come near a clearing.

Just up ahead was the human compound but what shocked me was right outside of it in our forest a male was doing unspeakable things to a woman in a white lab coat. "What is he doing?" Hakguk looks away,I could see the pain in his eyes. "Rape....they have been here for so long without sex the men turn into savages." I look at the woman who is crying helplessly.

"Our kind isn't just a threat to you tsu'tey. We are a threat to ourselves too. We are our worst enemy no matter what. We kill each other Tsu'tey, we hurt each other, we speak untruthful words to one another." He looks up at the sky and I see tears brimming his eyes. "We aren't just monsters to your clan...we are monsters to anything living and breathing." He stands up and runs at the man leaving me alone to think.

Flashback over

I sigh and turn away.