Reality is a nightmare (Tsu'tey love story)

Intro

Hello everyone!

Now please read this because it has valuable info about the story that I want you all to know before reading it.

So I'm the type of person that every time I watch a movie or show I pick a favorite and make fanfics about them.

I recently rewatched Avatar therefore I'm making an avatar fan fiction.

I'm also a person who likes to try new things so unlike any other Tsu'tey love stories you've read (I'm assuming since you are reading this story you have read other Tsu'tey fanfics) this story will be a bit different

It will follow the same plot line most times but there will be many chapters that don't follow it at all but are still logical to the plot line.

i.e.) Chapter 8: Jake meets Neytiri
Chapter 9: Jake meets neytiri's sister

Completely different from the plot line but it's still logical because he is barely meeting the family.

It won't be like this

I.e). Chapter 8: jake meets neytiri
Chapter 9: jake back on earth

See how that wouldn't make sense?

Please bare with me I know this is a long A/N but I do this so you won't see A/N in between chapters and such. This way every time I'm gone I don't need to update a chapter but in the end it's not a chapter it's an A/N and you get annoyed with me.

So please keep reading.

Also I'm a sucker for Yaoi. I am sorry that's just how I am. So as you probably have guessed by that bit of information about me...this will be a boy x boy story.

If you don't like boy x boy click off this story right now.

I always see that Tsu'tey falls in love with a woman and I don't mind it one bit! I mean I'm a woman after all so why would I mind?

But I like to diversify and there may be some hidden boy readers reading these stories. You never know!

So that's why I came up with this! To write a story about Tsu'tey falling in love with a male! Something that isn't over played and something that is different!!

To even things out for the ladies I will be making the boy in this story submissive. So the ladies get in touch with their feminine side but the males get to enjoy some nice love action with Tsu'tey without having to ignore the fact every time there is a sex scene the writers talk about boobs and curves.

See so everyone is happy! But for you ladies if you find that you just really want a girl x Tsu'tey by chapter 10 please comment that you want it and I'll make an exact copy of this book but it will be a girl character rather then a male.

That it the end of this A/N thanks for sticking through the end! Now please enjoy this book which I have put my tears and sweat into!

Hugs and kisses!
Author-nim