Chapter 24

If I don't make it out alive...

Hakguk's  pov 

I look around and take a deep breath, I'm nervous...I'm scared but most of all I'm angry. Angry at everything, at those stupid humans who want to take everything from me. Quaritch for ruining my once pure human body, for destroying the innocent Na'vi's life, and most of all...for causing such sadness in my true love's heart. As a little kid I knew I was meant for something more, my eomma always told me I was meant for greatness. She also told me I would find the woman of my dreams...she was half right on that but hey she can't always be right. 

I sometimes think to myself where I would be if my eomma didn't push me to enroll in the Avatar program. Would I be working at a metal factory back on earth wasting my life away. Probably... If i'm being honest I think I would have been dead by now. But here...Here I feel alive! I feel like I'm apart of something! I'm one with nature..and I'm one with my love. And I'm not about to let Quaritch ruin this for me, not now....not ever!

I pull down my face mask and Wave my hand in the air, Jake looks over and shoots me a thumbs up. With a nod I glance over at Tsu'tey who glanced at me, he turned to me then he leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips. We stayed like that for a good minute until he parted and shot me a wink. "Ready when you are my little alien"  I stick my tongue out at him then Pangea slowly detaches from the mountain. Soon all the other banshees follow suit. From the radio transmitter wrapped around my neck I can hear Jake giving out orders. 

I look around once more and smile widely seeing all the clans together ready to defend their home. I look straight ahead and let out a war cry, "WHOOOOOPPP!!" The other Na'vi's begin to hoot and holler behind me as we see air crafts approaching. "THIS IS FOR PANDORA!!"  I glare at the aircraft in front of me as we begin to attack. Left and right banshee's attack aircrafts and rip apart the humans inside. Pangea plunges downward and lands on top of a medium sized aircraft. Glancing inside I see Trudy smiling at me. 

"Here!" She hands me a duffle bag full of ammunition and guns. Thanking her I climb back on Pangea and immediately search for Jake. It doesn't take long to find him ripping apart a gunman. "JAKE!" He turns around and I toss him a gun loaded with bullets. He holds It steady and straps it onto a belt he has full of bombs. Looking over he shoots me a smile and touches his forehead with two fingers. I grin and touch my own forehead with two fingers.

Flashback 

I was walking into the lab room when I bump into Grace who seemed very angry. "Yo what's up?" She sighs and points over to one of the pods which seemed destroyed. "Thanks to Quaritch having a fucking tantrum about god knows what he destroyed my link pod. That son of a bitch is going to pay!" She walks past me grumbling out curses left and right. I just sigh and walk further into the lab, I spot jake looking at a picture of Tommy , he looked so happy in the picture...he was hugging me with a medal in his hand. Walking over I pat Jake's head and send him a warm smile.

He looks over at me and smiles sadly. "How happy was he to be in the program?" I look at the picture then I look over at Jake's pod. "He was very happy, always happy, always smiling. It was his dream finally coming true...who wouldn't be happy?" Jake looks over at his own pod and frowns. I walk in front of him and poke his forehead with two fingers grinning at him. "Hey cheer up! You are continuing his legacy! Be happy because he would have been extremely proud to see you doing this." 

He laughs loudly and places the picture down on the table. "Yeah you are right!"

Flashback over 

I glance over and spot Tsu'tey jumping into an aircraft. Looking at the size of it I gasp and rush over as quick as I can "TSU'TEY GET OUT OF THERE!!" Trudy once told me the planes with the plaque 130M13S stood for Bomb jet. They are aggressive and Tsu'tey will surely get killed. I land on top of the jet and slide off of Pangea. Hopping inside the jet I see Tsu'tey swinging hard at the men with his bow. I realize one of them reached for his gun and was about to pull the trigger but I screeched and jumped on top of the man. He groaned as his head hit the floor, I kicked the gun away and began to punch the man. Looking around I grab a bomb crate and kick it as hard as I can to incoming troopers. They get hit and immediately they all go down. Some still standing attempt to rush at me but Tsu'tey kicks another bomb crate at them squishing them between the one I had previously kicked. 

Getting up I load the gun and was about to shoot when I feel a sharp pain on my ribs. Looking down I see a knife jabbed deeply within. "NO!" Looking behind me I see Tsu'tey being pushed out of the plane but he was going ballistic. "HAKGUK!" Falling to my knees I grab the knife and hiss in pain. I take it out of my ribs and with a swing of my arm I throw the knife at a man holding Tsu'tey. As I collapse to the ground The man screams out in pain and crumbles to the floor. Tsu'tey grabs the man and throws him out the ship only to be eaten by a banshee flying by. 

He rushes over to me and kneels down.

Tsu'tey's pov

I grab onto Hakguk and caress his face, he looked up at me and smiled widely. "It will be okay, it will be alright... we will be fine." I grab his hand in mine and give it a kiss as tears pour down my face. The man I love so much is now lying before me...weak and helpless on the verge of death. I used to hate his guts but who would have known he was fated to be mine. I can't let him go...I can't. "Tsu'tey..." I look at him and he wipes the tears from my face.

"Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you....don't look back just carry on...and the shadows will never find you."  He grabbed my hand from his face and placed a gentle kiss on it. He slowly grew colder until he went completely limp.  From outside Pangea could be heard crying and attacking, looking back down at Hakguk I can't help but let anger consume me. He has been tormented long enough and he will not leave me!

I whistle sharply and my Banshee arrives, I grab hakguk and jump on my banshee...I had one hope to save him and that hope was his human body who is most likely in shock. Before I left I grabbed a bomb from Hakguk's belt and tossed it to the crate of bombs. Flying out of the jet all I heard was the explosion.