Chapter 16

Smut warning/Secrets

Hakguk's pov

I took a deep breath and told Tsu'tey everything I've seen happening around Jake and what my opinions were on the matter. I told him to prepare encase if anything because I seriously didn't know what was going on. I was clueless in the whole ordeal. I didn't want to keep secrets from him. My emotions are getting the better of me and I hate it.

"I'm sorry." He looks at me for a few seconds then he smiles. "You are the first dream walker I've ever trusted...you..you told me all of this because you truly care for us...my father was right about you."
I looked at him with my head tilted to the side. "He says you are an honest man and a great addition to the clan. By you seeing the giver of life that proved his hunch even more." He grabbed my hands and pulled me closer. "And by telling me this...I see just how pure you are."

He looks at me then he gasps and looks up. I look over and see many woodsprites flutter about. They land on my queue and on his then they land on our intertwined hands. His eyes widen but I am at loss. What is going on? This is the second time this has happened but this seems more intimate.

They flutter away after a few minutes leaving Tsu'tey with his mouth a gape. He looks at me and his cheeks turn a light purple. "Now that you are apart of this clan you get to choose a mate." I suddenly think of Tsu'tey but I quickly shake my head. "I suggest you pick a woman with a nice voice." I shook my head again. "Tsu'tey don't think of me any less then when I say this." He looks at me confused. "I don't like women. I like men." He looks at me for a moment then he sighs in relief?

"So its normal for men to like other men?" I shrug. "I guess so yeah it is love is love you can't really help who you fall in love with right?" I giggle a bit at the end then I turn my gaze back to the lake. I had let go of Tsu'tey by this time. I slowly walk over to the lake and dip my foot in it.

Author's pov

Tsu'tey watches as Hakguk smiles happily before he jumps into the lake. "Love is love huh?" Tsu'tey mutters to himself. He walks over to the lake and jumps in as well. Hakguk feels a splash then he smiles when he sees tsu'tey's head emerge from the water. "Ah I guess you wanted to join me huh?" They both laugh and swim around happily.

After a while they get out of the water and just sit by a rock talking. It was a nice conversation filled with laughter. Tsu'tey looked around then he grabbed Hakguk's hand and stood up. "Come." Hakguk nods and they both run off deeper and deeper in the forest. After a while they stop at a clearing. "No one comes here." Tsu'tey casually said.

Hakguk looks around and gasps as the moss beneath their feet lights up. "Oh wow!" Hakguk bends down and pokes the moss with such glee. Tsu'tey walks over and then in an unexpected turn of events he wraps his arms around Hakguk's waist. "Huh?" Tsu'tey pulls him closer then he lowers his head and whispers in Hakguk's ear. "Have you chosen your mate? Because I have." Hakguk's cheeks turn a dark shade of purple.

Smut you have been warned skip till you see another bold note

He turns around slowly then he wraps his arms around tsu'tey's neck. "Maybe I have." Tsu'tey raises and eyebrow before Hakguk leans in and kisses him. Tsu'tey pulls Hakguk even closer and deepens the kiss. "Good." Tsu'tey says in a breathy pant. Hakguk feels something poking his member so he looks down and sees something expanding from Tsu'tey's cloth. "Excited?" Tsu'tey looks down and then he looks away embarrassed.