Chapter 30

Sequel?

Hakguk's P.O.V

I was walking around the tribe on this glorious sunny day. As I look at my surroundings I see a lot of smiling faces going about their day. Some were riding direhorses while others were making clothes or baskets. There was something for everyone to do. I walked for an hour until I stumbled upon a familiar face. "Max??" Max turned around and smiled at me. "Ah Hakguk I was looking for you! By the way how do I look?" I step back and look at Max in his avatar body. He was slightly taller then me with a much larger build. But besides that he looked good.

"You look great!" He laughs and pats my back then he stops laughing and looks at me seriously. "I need you to find Jake and meet me at hells gate once the sun has lowered." I look around then I face him and nod. He looks at the sun then he turns around and walks away. As soon as he was out of sight I ran around the hometree looking for Jake. Along the way I bumped into Norm and Trudy who decided to tag along on my search. I was very grateful for that because Jake is always so hard to find.

We had spent half the day searching for him until he appeared with Neytiri. I walk over calmly and smile. "I see you Jake, I see you Neytiri" They both look at me and smile. "I see you Hakguk" I grin then I look at Jake. "Max is back we have two hours till we have to go to Hells Gate." Jake looks up at the sky then he nods and kisses Neytiri's cheek. "I will be back late, so I shall kiss the little one now." Jake leans down to Neytiri's stomach and he smiles fondly. "Daddy will be back okay, behave and don't cause mommy pain." He kisses her stomach as Neytiri stares at him as if she has fallen in love with him again.

I feel someone wrap their arms around me and I grin. "Won't you say goodbye to me?" I turn around and wrap my arms around my husband's neck. "Aish don't be a baby." I kiss Tsu'tey's nose and he gives me a lopsided grin. I bend down and kiss my children's head. "Be good okay I expect you all to be in bed by the time I get home." They hugged my legs and nodded mumbling "Yes appa" I may have taught them Korean....okay I did. I stand up and kiss Tsu'tey one last time. Jake groans and pulls me away, "ugh you guys are so lovey dovey it makes me sick." He fake gags causing Tsu'tey to whack him upside the head.

"Owwww sorry sorry." Jake rubs his head with a mocking smirk on his face. Tsu'tey rolls his eyes and huffs in irritation. "Okay lets go, it takes a while to get to Hells Gate and we are already running late." Norm states looking at the sun. I nod and bid goodbye along with Jake, Norm and Trudy. We all grab a fruit each and call our Ikran. The navi around me move away as they see Pangea land. I let out a hearty laugh and climb on then almost instantaneously I take off into the air.

Soon after Jake joins me as well as Norm and Trudy.

Timeskip

We made it to Hells Gate and right away we are greeted by Max in his human body. "Welcome back I bet you didn't think you would be back here huh?" We all shake our heads and enter the facility. "While I was on Earth I was able to obtain all the messages you guys sent me. Hakguk this is for you." He hands me a phone with no passcode on it. "Now onto why I called you all here, it wasn't just to give Hakguk a phone." I looked at the phone and walked away while Max was talking to Jake about Earth's conditions. I browsed through the apps and clicked on the photos.

I wasn't expecting anything to be on it but I was surprised when I saw a video. One single video that lasts an hour. I clicked on it and sat down on the ground since the chairs were too tiny for me. I saw my eomma's face pop up. Tears pricked my eyes as I watched the video play out.

Video

"Hakguk my baby boy I miss you so much. Your appa and I have seen the video logs you have sent and we have a few things to tell you." She takes a deep breath then she smiles sadly. "I have come to accept the fact you won't ever return, and I have come to accept the fact that my baby boy is no longer well....human?" She giggles then appa takes a seat next to her with a grin. "We never thought we would say our son is no longer human so this is odd to us."