Chapter 62: You're My Favorite Song

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Chapter 62: You’re My Favorite Song

“He did what?!” Demi screeched. “Oh my God!”

“Can you two do your girl talk somewhere else?” David asked. “I know you haven’t seen each other in over a month, but is it really necessary?”

Demi rolled her eyes and pulled me into her room. “He’s staying?!”

I nodded and grinned, “He’s going to a college here! He said he didn’t want to be far away from his friends, his family, or me.”

“Aww! He is officially the greatest boyfriend ever.”

“I know right?! I love him.”

“Now you can stop worrying.”

“I know. I was so worried for a while, but I wanted him to make the right choice and I didn’t want him to be afraid of going to an out of state college if it’s what he wanted.”

“But that’s not what he wanted.”

“I know that now. Anyway, wedding plans. Tell me.”

“Okay, the only thing I need you to do is the bridal shower and the speech at the reception.”

“That’s it?”

“Pretty much. I hired a wedding planner for everything else. I’ll want your opinion on a few things, but other than that there’s still practically a year until your part.”

I nodded, “Sounds good. I’ll work on the speech to make it perfect.”

“Other than that I pretty much called you over to distract you.”

“Wait, what? Why?”

She laughed, “David got home five minutes ago.”

“I know?”

“He was out helping Dylan, but he was helping him at your house. They needed you to leave for a while to finish something for his plan.”

“What!? That’s mean!”

She laughed, “Dylan has a perfect plan so you’ll need to just wait.”

I groaned, “Can’t I have a clue? I know it’s for prom.”

She nodded, “Dylan promised you a perfect prom and he’s keeping his prom. He has every last detailed planned out including how he’s going to ask you. David’s helping him create a video for you and he’s going to ask you in a very public way.”

“Really?”

She nodded, “It’s pretty perfect.”

“Ugh, he’s perfect. So I don’t have to do anything about prom?”

She shook her head, “The only thing you need to worry about is buying the right dress. He really does have everything else planned.”

“Demi, you really called me to come over with a fake excuse about wedding plans when you could have just said you wanted to hang out?”