Chapter 56: Really Don't Care

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Chapter 56: Really Don’t Care

“Kayla,” Demi called me into the room, “I just talked to the principal.”

“Really? Why?”

“Zack and Damen left.”

“What do you mean they left?”

She nodded, “They left. They transferred schools. Their parents didn’t give any kind of explanation.”

I smiled, “They’re gone? They’re really gone?”

She smiled, “They’re gone. We have our school back.”

“I don’t think we ever lost it. Zack and Damen were a small obstacle we had to get over.”

“Exactly, by the way she also said she was sending everyone’s work to us considering our trip got lengthened. The principal is not holding the absences against any of you since you’re traveling to help other schools. You’ll get full credit if you turn in the homework.”

“Awesome, sounds good to me.”

“What’s going on?” Maria asked as her and Jack walked in.

“The principal is sending us our homework,” Demi replied.

I smiled, “Wanna hear the really good news though?”

“Obviously,” Maria laughed.

“Zack and Damen transferred schools.”

“Really?!”

I nodded.

“Yes!” she hugged me. “Don’t get me wrong, I feel bad that they didn’t learn from this and become better people but I was getting real tired of them.”

“Me too,” Jack said.

“They were pretty terrible,” I said, “I just hope we’re not going to whatever school they transferred to.”

“Well said,” Demi replied.

“What’s next on the agenda?”

“It’s time to start packing our things and getting into the van,” my manager told us. “Everybody needs to be in the van in a half hour.”

“Got it,” I said, “and what’s after that?”

“We are driving to your next interview and performance. When that’s done we are heading to the next town.”

“What song am I singing?” I asked her.

“Change. We’ve been debating it long enough and your team already made a cover picture.”

“Really?!”I smiled. “Yay!”

We quickly packed our things and were on our way to the interview in less than a half hour.  It was more of a performance and a short interview following it. They sent me straight into hair and make-up before quickly taking me to the dressing room to get changed. Less than 15 minutes later I was on the stage ready to perform. We were here yesterday practicing, but we practiced a couple songs considering my manager didn’t tell us exactly what song yet. I heard myself being introduced and finally cameras were on me. I put a smile on my face, ready for the world to hear me sing my newest single.