Chapter 43: Got Dynamite

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Note: I felt really inspired over break and thought of a new direction to take this story in and I'm really excited.

I don't think you're prepared :P

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 43: Got Dynamite

Tell me what you got to break down the walls

You just might need dynamite

Tell me what you got to break down the walls

Kick senseless, my defenses

Tell me what you're gonna do.

I walked in David and Demi’s house, “Demi! David!”

David came jogging down the stairs, “What’s up Kay?”

He hugged me.

“I have to talk to Demi.”

“Sure, she’s upstairs. What’s up?”

“There’s a slight problem, but I can handle it… with Demi’s help.”

“Kay?” he stopped me from going upstairs.

“David, don’t worry.”

“You’re my sister of course I worry.”

I smiled, “That’s sweet but please?”

“Fine,” he groaned, “But you’ll tell me later.”

“Fine,” I agreed.

I walked up the stairs and found Demi in her room. I hugged her before saying anything and we both just stood there. We have both been so busy lately I have barely been able to see her. I miss just hanging out with her like we did over the summer.

“I know it’s been a while,” Demi said.

I nodded and pulled away, “We need to hang out again, but before we plan that I need your help.”

“Okay,” she agreed, “How can I help?”

“Some of Dylan’s old friends came back to school. They were part of Zane’s group but they moved away before the rest of the group got suspended.”

“And?” she asked me to continue.

“And they’re not happy with the arrangement at the school. They’re determined to change things back to the way they were before.”

“Oh no.”

“Oh yes,” I nodded, “And Maria said something that really made sense. We have to participate more in school events and try to get everyone involved again. The LovatoIsLouder group has been slacking because we are so busy and I am so determined to have this normal school life, but that’s not the reality of it. The reality is that we are role models and I can’t just fit in with everybody else. I have to be there for people and show them that we are all in this together. If we don’t start changing things then some students are going to lose faith in the no bullying policy and it will be easier for Zack and Damen to get control of the school. Once they get control of the school it’s over.”