Chapter 27: So Far So Great - Edited

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: ?????? (you tell me)

Chapter 27: So Far So Great

So far so great, get with it

At least that's how I see it

Having a dream's just the beginning

So far so great, believe it

Can't take away this feeling

Taking a ride with chance to my side

Yeah, I can't wait

So far, so great.

Might need to wing it

Still gonna bring it

Not gonna sink low

I'm going swimming

Swing for the fences

Sky's not the limit today

Yeeeaah

The next few weeks were the best weeks of my life. Christmas was approaching fast so it was the last week of school before we were on break. Zane and his friends were still in jail and the principal made it very clear that they were not welcome back. LovatoIsLouder became the group that everyone started looking up to. Without Zane and the rest of his friends there even the popular girls grew quiet. They had no one to pick on or bully because they were the ones being left out. Bullying was no longer cool in our school. We welcomed everyone who talked to us and were happy to make friends, but we knew deep down who the original 17 were. David let us use his house for meetings which were held at least once a week. Demi started that tradition. She wanted to be able to still spend time with us with her busy schedule. At first I thought David would hate the idea, but I think he liked seeing Demi just as much as the rest of the group did. This was cool because they were going to film together soon, and they were the cutest couple ever.

Dylan and I have been spending a lot more time together. I really like him....A LOT. I've never thought of him that way until the day he revealed himself as being the mystery guy. The same day we almost kissed. I felt nervous around him. I've been trying to keep calm and not let him notice. We've been hanging out, but it's been nothing more than that. He hasn't tried to kiss me again. I was starting to think he'd changed his mind about me, but I didn't want to believe it. Why else would he still be spending so much time with me?

Sometimes after school we go to David's and spend the rest of the night in "our secret" place. I've looked up on my laptop how old some of that furniture is, and all of it is over 50 years old, some of it close to 100. Neither one of us can believe how the furniture is still in such good shape. Dylan and I really grew to like the study. It was filled with books, and a lot of them were written by whoever used to live here.

"These people, whoever they were, were amazing writers," I said.

"Definitely," Dylan said putting the book back on the shelf.

"It's so romantic," I said; "Writing their stories together."

"Even the guy was a romantic," he said sitting down next to me.