Chapter 53: Two Pieces

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Chapter 53: Two Pieces

There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play
There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her face
We're only lost children, trying to find a friend
Trying to find our way back home

We don't know where to go, so I'll just get lost with you
We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together right, we fit together right
These dark clouds over me, rain down and roll away
We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together like
Two pieces of a broken heart.

“What school is this again?” I asked Demi.

“Washington Area,” she answered.

“And what information did she give our principal again?”

“You have the worse memory,” David laughed, “They said that the bullies here are mostly the athletic girls. The school has found a way to get through to all but three of the sports teams.”

“And the three that are left?” I asked.

“The three that are left are ruthless and insist on bullying everyone else verbally and physically, including the athletes from the other schools.”

“So we just have to find a way to get through to the three teams that are left. If we can get through to them then we should we able to help the school,” Maria said.

I nodded, “That sounds about right. What should we say?”

“I wrote a few things down,” Demi handed me a few pieces of paper. “I don’t know if it’s good or not but at least it’s something.”

“These are really good actually. I think we should all take turns talking. Demi and David can start, I’ll go next, then Dylan, then Maria, and so on. We each tell a little bit or our stories proving how destructive bullying can be then that school’s principal will play the video we give them and the assembly will end with David, Demi, and I performing a song or two.”

“Once the assembly is over, the principal will ask the few students who volunteered to form a LovatoIsLouder group to stay and we will explain how it works,” Demi explained further.

“It sounds like a good plan,” Maria said, “and I know the whole group isn’t here but there should be enough of us here to get through to them.”

“I agree,” Dylan said, “There’s few of us but those of us that are here should have severe enough stories to get through to at least a few of them.”

“Are we here?” I asked my bodyguard, who was driving.

“Yeah, we’re here.”

“Thank you!”

We all got out of the van and walked into the school where the students were already sitting in the bleachers in the gym. The principal was announcing us as we walked in. It seems we got here just in time.

“Here they are,” The principal said, “The LovatoIsLouder group.”

Demi took the microphone first just like we talked about, “About a year ago I was traveling to different schools around the country just like this to promote anti-bullying. We can’t stop bullying once and for all; it is an on-going battle which is why all of us are here. The LovatoIsLouder group is about students in schools coming together to stop bullying in their own school. That’s what this group has done in their school. They’re all incredible, strong people who have amazing stories to tell you about their experiences with bullying. I ask each and every one of you to listen closely to what they’re saying. Put yourself in their shoes and ask yourself how you would feel if it was happening to you. How would it feel to be bullied?”