Chapter 47: The Middle

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake but I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love Is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Note: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for 200,000 reads on this story!! I wanted to update this story for you because I was so excited about that and I wanted to thank you. There will probably be a post on my blog about it soon too. 

This is the only story I will be able to update until after my exams. I have an exam Monday and an exam Thursday and then I am done. So just a little while longer.

Thank you again for 200,000 reads! I love you guys and I'm so so happy you like the story so much because the story means a lot to me. 

Things are about to get crazy very soon in this story and you will soon realize why I wanted to continue this story. There is a very important point I want to make before ending this story. This story ONLY goes until her graduation then it will be over, and the 5th book in this series is the last book. So this entire series is coming to a close soon.

So let me know what you think! Any predictions? Things you want to see happen? 

What do you think the rest of Kayla's high school life was like?

vote and comment! let me know! <3

Chapter 47: The Middle

Something

It's better than nothing

I just need a little

I just need a little cause I

Don't wanna be nowhere

But something’s makin' me go there.

“I can’t believe how amazing this dance turned out,” Demi smiled at me. “I’m really excited they let me come.”

I smiled, “She let you come because you’re part of the LovatoIsLouder group and you’re the reason we’ve gotten rid of a lot of the bullying.”

She shook her head, “It wasn’t me.”

“Demi, there’s a reason it’s named after you and no one else.”

“It was a group effort. I’m gonna check out the pictures.”

“Okay,” I smiled, “I have to find Dylan.”

Dylan has been distant ever since the argument with his parents. I don’t know if it’s because he’s listening to what they said or whether they said something else to him. I didn’t find him in the gym so I wandered into the other room where everyone was dancing. I walked around and found Dylan by the wall talking to Bethany. What is he doing with her? I walked over and interrupted them.

“Am I interrupting something?”

“Hey,” Dylan smiled at me.

“What’s going on?”

“We were just talking,” Bethany said, “I’ll be going.”

Bethany left and I looked back over at Dylan, “What’s going on?”